rain

October 15, 1996 London, England
Y/Ns POV

Nick and I were currently in london, so are the boys, but they were in the hotel, me and Nick decided to go eat somewhere and hangout.

We were walking around the mall just buying new clothes now, in a few minutes we'd probably go for dinner though as it was already 7:57 pm.

"I like these pants, what do you think?" Asked nick. We both had similar style so it was fun to shope together since we'd agree on which stores to go to.

"i love them! i can borrow them too" I grinned making nick shake his head laughing.

After going shopping for a few more minutes we went for dinner to mcdonalds, we put the stuff in the car first tho so we wouldn't have much to carry.

"hey thats my fry!" Nick exclaimed as I got his french fry from him.

"yes but your french fries taste better than mine" I shrugged laughing.

"no, theyre the same" he frowned.

"well you got my nuggets so, were equal now" I laughed at nick who was now pouting like a little kid.

"but still!" nick tried explaining.

"mhmm, but what nick" I laughed at him

"stop laughing at me!" he whined still pouting like a child who had their toy confiscated.

"im sorry you're just too cute" i pinched his cheeks.

"i know i know" he suddenly said confidently making me roll my eyes playfully.

After a few more minutes of messing around it was maybe 10:30 pm, it had started raining now and knowing london, this probably wouldnt stop after a few hours.

"are you kidding me, its raining?!" Nick started.

"oh come on, the rain is nice see" I said going under the rain, all the shops were closing or closed by this time and there were less people so I didnt completely look like a maniac.

"y/n! you're gonna get sick" Nick exclaimed worriedly.

"no i wont" I smiled widely Nick following into the rain.

"it feels like quit playing games all over again" nick laughed, making me laugh i was there when they filmed.

Howie half naked body rolling in front of the camera was hoenstly one of the funniest things ive seen.

"come on" i ran through the streets nick running after me, after a while i slowed down feeling a little tired.

Me and Nick messing and dancing around as rain poured on both of us, our clothes soaked and sticking to our skin.

"fun isnt it?" I asked.

"i guess so" he shrugged knowing he said he didnt want to go in the rain a while ago.

"you're dumb" I replied jokingly.

"but im still with you and thats all that matters" He grinned cheesily, knowing I hate when hes cheesy.

I cringed making him laugh "I love you nick".

"i love you too y/n" He leaned in both of us kissing in the rain for a good 2 minutes.

"ok im getting cold" I said as we pulled away, nick chuckled walking us back to the car.

He had noticed me shivering and told me to just use his sweater which was in the backseat.

He backed out from the parking lot and drove us to the hotel just listenin to journey and nirvana.

We finally pulled up to the hotel after 10 minutes, Kevin and Brian originally invited us over to hang out together with everyone, they had the biggest room since they had to share so you know.