club

***

***

January 10, 1999 Berlin, Germany
Y/Ns POV

Today I had decided to go with Nick to the club, he had invited me over the phone and I was about to decline until I decided on going through with his plan.

I had decided to wear a dress that was a little revealing and just natural makeup I also put on heels.

This is why I hated clubs because of what te dress code was or what we needed to wear.

Nick and I have been friends since we were young and I had a crush on Nick since then, it just kept growing as time went by honestly, and I joined today mostly because I wanted to impress him.

Apparently though it wasn't good enough.

a while ago I went in to use the bathroom whe I saw Nick making out with a girl. I didn't know her, she wasn't familiar but it hurt the scene hurt me.

I knew that I was being selfish but what else could I do throw my feelings away? I stormed out of the club after seeing that, thankfully going unnoticed.

Just for my luck it was pouring with rain and I was also tired from walking.

My feet hurt so I took my heels off sobbing o the way to the hotel, I probably looked crazy right now a woman carrying heels, in a revealing dress with mascara running down her eyes.

"stupid shoes" I mumbled annoyed at quite literally everything.

I was pissed and I didn't want anything to do with anyone, I had made sure to leave the club a while ago so I wouldnt rage and start going all jealous.

So instead of talking things out like a normal human being I distanced myself.. again.

As I was walking a car light had shined in front of me coming to a halt beside me, it was a very familiar car it was a black mercedes.

"Y/N?! what are you doing, it's pouring, your gonna catch a cold get in!" I heard Nicks familiar voice say his voice was laced with worry.

"I'll be fine nick! just leave me alone, god." I walked faster than a while ago trying to out run the guy.

I heard the car door open then slam close, well shit I think I just pissed him off.

"get in Y/N" nick said sternly as he grabbed my arm.

"I said no nick, just leave me alone for the second time!" I pulled my hand away from his grip.