✨New Day✨

Time skipped to morning

All of us are having breakfast silently no one was speaking and maids start serving food everyone were present on the dining table . Y/n was looking down all the time ignoring the glare of her brothers and was siting between Jimin and JK .They all notice that she waited for everyone to get severed and after they all took then she took her breakfast.
She started to eat cutely everyone was admiring her.

Dad : Sweetie eat slow or you will chock .

Y/n : Yeah Dad but I don't want to get late on my first day . Plus I have to go alone ( sad) for two days because he is not here .

Suga : Who your friend? ( curious)

Y/n : Yeah he is out for two days because of some work .(sad pout)

JK : Drama Queen (  annoyed )

Mom : That's ok Y/n don't be dramatic over every thing  . (Straight face )

Dad : Princess you can go with your brothers . ( looking at boys with glare) .Right boys ?

Y/n notice the glare which was unconformable of her because he was forcing them to take her with them . Before anyone can say anything .  she was also scared of them a little spicily from the maknae line

Y/n : NO (shouted) ( everyone look at her suddenly ) I  I mean since it's my first day I want to go alone .

Jimin : Thank god .

Mom : yeah she should go alone and she should know her responsibilities .

Dad : Bu-(cut off by Y/n ) .

Y/n : Yes dad please only this time please . (Puppy eyes)

Dad : Fine BUT only this time .

Minho : Y/n you will be having a class with me so you should be on time.

Y/n : Class with you . Why ? ( confused)

Jin : Actually hyung is a Professor of March for some special students like me and the boys and also some other students now you . (Cold)

Y/n : Ooohhhhh Now I understand ok I'll be there in the class .

Time skipped to collage

JK's pov

We are reached and our fangirls start their loud speaker but I was looking at the door waiting for her I didn't accept her but was worried for her don't know why . there was silence for a sec we all look at the direction and Y/n walked in she was looking adorable and small at the same time . She just ignored everyone and walked towards principals office.

 She just ignored everyone and walked towards principals office

Meanwhile

Jin : Isn't  she looking so much small .

J-hope : she is so cute  .

Minho : Her dressing sense is good . Not reveling .

Jimin : Can we stop talking about .

RM : Yeah  we are also getting late for our class . (Went to the class)

Y/n's pov

I was about to enter the college when from a little far I heard screaming when I entered the hall became silent I look up to see why they became so quiet so sudden and they all were looking at me which made me a little nervous and uncomfortable. Just made my way to principal's office to take my schedule .

Y/n : May I come in sir ? ( Door knock)

Principal : Yes come in . ( fainted voice )

Y/n : Good morning sir I am Min Y/n .

Principal : Ohh the new student . Yeah I remember here is your schedule .

Y/n : Thank you so much sir .(Smile )

Principal : Welcome dear and call me uncle now I am your father's friend .

Y/n : Ok uncle .

Principal : Have a nice day dear .

Y/n : You to uncle .( Then I went to my lecture)

I was about to open the door but I stopped when I heard foot steps coming towards me I look at the directions and saw the literally 8 devils coming towards me with a famous cold face . I took a deep breath and went inside the room to the last seat which was empty near window.Teacher was about to call me when the door open with( thud) i didn't look at the door because I know who was there .

Teacher : You guys are here come sit . ( politely)

Jin : Yeah . (the 7  of them glance at me and seat on their seat's )

Teacher : So students before we will start our lecture We have a new student . Please come and introduce yourself.

Y/n : Hello everyone I am Min Y/n and hope we will get along. (Sweet smile)

All the class start at talking about me . Like I am so cute, beautiful and things like that but at the end I noticed the bully comment that was I hope BTS will not bully her and Queen akas also .

Teacher : Ok so anyone wants to ask something to her ?

Boy1 : What is your age ?

Y/n : I am 17 .

Girl 15 : Are you single ?

Y/n : Ah ~~an No I am single ( hesitantly) .( which didn't go unnoticed by BTS )

Boy5,boy25 : Y/n you are so beautiful and cute .

Y/n : Thank you guys . ( smile )

BTS were glaring at the boys and motioned Teacher to send her to seat . She replayed as a nod .

Teacher : OK that's it for now you can go to your seat and let's start with our work .

Y/n : (Nodded and went to her seat).

Time skipped ( After school )

Suga : Let's go fast I want to sleep .

Jin saw Y/n coming from the main door . He called her name slowly .and tell the other to sit in the car .he motioned Y/n to sit so she just went and sit in the car peacefully while closing her eyes because of the tiredness . Some of them were on the phone . they reached home and Before 5 seconds she opened her eyes and step toward the mansion while all of them were watching her going . She directly went to her room . Brothers on the other side were thinking something is wrong with her but they don't care and went to there own business .

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜