✨Business Trip ✨

Start writing your story

Jin's pov

We are attending Maknea line is scared because of Minho hyung's homework I told them to do it on time but ~ sigh poor brothers I feel bad and sorry for them sometimes.

JK's pov

I didn't complete my homework me , Tae hyung and Jimin Hyung were playing all the time and we forgot about that . I was in my thoughts I heard a hiss and look at the direction saw

Whom?

Y/n

I look at her she is not able to write as her hand was bleeding little by little because of that day it is still not recovered fully she look at me and them look away.I think she is still scared of us I don't know but I really want to help her but if I will then what will I say to hyungs they really become scary sometimes . I got up from my seat and walk towards her desk to seat with her . Everyone who are present in class was shock to see me like this but I don/t care for now .

Me : What do you think you are doing ? ( almost yelled )

Y/n's pov

I was trying to write my notes but my wound starts to bleed little by little . It was getting hard to concentrate on this I look up and make an eye contact with Jungkook as I looked away . After a while I heard footsteps towards my desk he suddenly yelled .

JK : What do you think you are doing ?

Me : (flinched look at him with scared eyes)
W-what happen ?

JK : N-nothing just want to sit here ? ( he sudden become nervous)

Me : Why do you want to sit here huh ? ( confused)

JK - It's my choice do you have any problem with that.

Me : No you can sit. (Few seconds later I felt like he is staring at my hand I slowly put my hand on my lap so he can't see that . ) God it's bleeding to much now. ( whispered to her self ) 

JK : Hey do you need help .

Y/n : No it's ok I can do it by my self .

JK : (she hissed again I snatch her note's from her and start doing her work) No you can't I am helping you so be quiet now. ( she made a pout looking down I chuckle internally)

Me : Why are you helping me ?

JK : Duh I just want to . And your hand is bleeding doesn't  it hearts let's go and treat it first . (little worried )

Me : Hey stop it's not hurting at all .I am fine I will treat this after the class. ......Can I ask you something . ( looking direct in his eyes )

JK : hmm . ( cold )

Me : Did you accept me .

JK : I ... don't know . ( look at me and sigh ) What about you ? did you accept us .

Y/n : Of course I did . And it's ok take your time . (look out of the window )

JK : Are you not sad that we didn't accept you . ( writing her notes)

Me : No it's not like that I feel sad sometimes but everyone needs time to accept new things and it's about relations here so it will take time to understand and everyone needs time so it's ok . ( smile sweetly )

JK : I think you are right . ( small smile )

Me : ( look at him and gasp ) OMO !!! ( whole class look at us including Kim brothers)

JK : What happen are you hurt again .( hold my hand )

Y/n : No I did not but you you just smiled .

JK   : (cheeks heat up )

Y/n : So cute .Awwww ( pinch his cheeks).

( Bell rang all the lectures were over JK picked my bag and put all the things in it .Held my wrist and start ti drag me with him when someone called him )

Jin : JUNGKOOK where are you taking her with you . ( All of them start coming toward)

JK : Hyung please wait for us in car we both will be there in few minutes ok bye .

Y/n : YEAH where are we going . ( yelled )

JK : You don't need to know .

We are in limo no one asked anything yet but glaring at me and JK . And he is holding my hand lightly . He too me to the nurse to treat my hand nothing else )

Tae : Care to explain where did you take her ?(angry)

I look at JK he was hesitating to tell them I laughed a little now he is glance at me ask for help But I just looked away .

J-hope : Are you going to tell us or not .

JK : Hyung I took her to treat her hand it was bleeding .( in one go)

Jin : hmm ok .(cold)

Y/n : Thank you JK (whispered)   .

JK : welcome sis.( small smile ) (Jealousy was spread in car all over like perfume ).

No one's pov

Time skipped (evening )

Dad : Hmm princess there is something I want to tell you .

Y/n : Yes dad what is it ?

Dad : Actually we are going on business trip.

Y/n : Wae ? Can I come with you please .

Mom : Stop acting like a child. I also went for business trip but you never stopped me then why today?

Me : I want to but - ( sighed) leave it when will you go dad ?

Dad : tomorrow sorry princess. ( hug her )

Y/n : It's ok dad I am used to it you can go snd do your best and come back soon please.

Dad : Ok princess thank you for understanding your brothers will take care of you.

Jimin : Yes dad we will . (Smirk)

Jin : Leave it on us dad we will take care of her .

Dad : And Princess will you take care of my 8 prince's ?

Y/n : Of course dad I will protect them and babysit them HAHAHAHA .(laugh out loud and dad and mom joined me)

Minho : ok that's it now .

Little did Y/n know they are devils she was scared but didn't show up. After eating dinner they went to sleep.

Airport

Mom : Ok now stop the drama let's go we are getting late.

Y/n and dad were crying like kids boys were watching them dumb-fool face-paled themselves seeing their dad like this . Mom hugged them .

Y/n : Dad can you do me a favor please.

Dad : What is it princess?

Y/n : Can you please hug them for me please.

Dad went to them they were shocked at the sudden action he hugged them all one by one and went to there private jet. And rest of the family went home please for now.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜