✨Worried ✨

Hiya people

Happy Friendship Day. Thank you so much guys for supporting me.

~💜✨

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Suga's pov

Jk left from there I can sense that he is sad somehow from inside and he is very stressed out about our new enemy we are not Able to find out who is here. I am very stressed about him also when he is angry he becomes aggressive and hurt himself . It's night time I thought to go and follow JK from behind.

Suga : Hyung I am going behind him .(sudden)

Minho : (he understand what is the situation )
Hmmm go .

J-hope : Hyung switch on the GPS of you watch and rest of the things I arranged for protection are done.

Suga : Hmm .

RM : Hobi hyung did you forget that JK will be taking his own car .

J-hope : I didn't knew shit ... but almost devices are connected to our headquarters of his car .

Suga : hmm I'll be going then .(he ran out of the mansion)

Meanwhile

She was looking at the sky through the window her eyes went on JK who was aggressively walking towards the car and then drove off she was tensed did she hurt him . After some time she saw Suga going to follow JK he was in hurry she is regretting what she said she hurt him by her words. Standing for half an hour only the guards were running towards the door they look frightened like something really big happened. Getting worried sick about both of the boys . Y/n heard a sudden shout .

Y/n : What is happening down there Should I go and check.(but door knocked)

Guard : Miss Y/n Masters are going for some important work they will come back late. (Bowed and left)

Y/n : (close the door and laidback on her bed and start overthinking about her hyungs ) I really can't even sleep again because of them . Do I really care for them ? (Talking to her self)

Time skipped (Suga's pov)

I was following JK he was driving really fast but he got slow  after a while and went out of the car I saw his favorite place and decided to give him some time alone and wait in car only .

There were only few people I was looking at him from a little far he looks cute I really want to spend time with him and the rest of the boys together but we don't get time for each other and cold together each other

There were only few people I was looking at him from a little far he looks cute I really want to spend time with him and the rest of the boys together but we don't get time for each other and cold together each other. I want to care for him like before .

He suddenly came and stand at the side of my car while back facing me my window was closed but Little did I know that he knew that I was following him I took a picture of him quickly

He suddenly came and stand at the side of my car while back facing me my window was closed but Little did I know that he knew that I was following him I took a picture of him quickly. He went to his care and start the engine but car was not moving .

Suga : Is there any problem. (He waited)( phone call was there I looked at it and)

(He called me ) I took this picture when he was drunk a little

(He called me )
I took this picture when he was drunk a little .

On call

Kookie_ : Hyungie I know that you are behind my car .

Suga : I know that you know Kookie let's go home . (Looking at his car from behind)

Kookie _ : but Hyungie there is a problem my car is not starting. Can- ( cut off)

Suga : I'll call the driver he will take your car and come to my car now hmm .

Kookie _ : okay Hyungie coming.

Call ends

Kookie came silently and sat down beside me I started my car and start driving. I feel unusual like something is wrong We stopped at red light the road was empty .

JK : Let's go hyung its green now

JK : Let's go hyung its green now . (Looking at Suga )

Suga : Hmmm .(It was the time when my mind went blank and

Crash

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜