✨Who?✨

No one's pov

Namjoon :- YA! HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY BABY SISTER! (Namjoon grabbed Han Seo-Jun by his collar and yeeted him away from you.)

Jin:- Joon..calm down.

But no words could calm him down anymore. He knew from the start that Seo-Jun did have ulterior motives for Y/n and as All the 8 brothers slowly started to accept Y/n, a little possessiveness in them enlightened because every brother somewhere feels this kind of right over their sister.

Y/n:- ...Hyung..leave him! (Struggled to keep him away from Seo-jun)

Meanwhile , Seo-Jun had absolutely no expression of regret on his face or the expression of fear because according to him He did nothing wrong. Even though he had been assigned to hurt Y/n in some way he didn't , instead ended up falling in love with her.

Seo-jun :- Keep your hands away from me! (Yanked Joon's hands away from his collars)

In the meantime ,

Hoseok : (brought Wooyoung with him. )"Joon! This was the one who pushed Y/n inside!"(Wooyoung was pushed inside the classroom. )

Taehyung : (pulled him up roughly and pinned him to wall.) "You better mind your own business , you punk. My sisters love life is no matter of yours."

Yelling he punched Wooyoung hard on his right cheek. Wooyoung felt the impact , it was a hard punch. A wound had formed on his lips and the skin of his right cheek was now pale blue-red in color. However , no reaction came from the said man, in fact he smirked ,

Wooyoung : "You all are in some deep shit and it's funny how none of you have any idea."

Taehyung once again raised his wrist to punch the man but .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n : (loud scream to stop the drama. )"Please...I was involved in this as well. Don't hurt others....please."

Jungkook:- (glares) why?

Y/n:- ..... (stayed silent)

Jungkook:- WHY?

Y/n:- (flinches) ..

Han Seo-Jun:- Because we both love each other.

Y/n's gaze shifted to Seo-Jun..what's he saying? In front of everyone? He could literally get killed!

"You..like me?" Y/n said absentmindedly still staring at Seo-Jun who had now came forward and stood close to her.
"Yea I do...and correction I 'love' you. I'm bad with words...I hope you're good at reading eyes." He looked deep in Y/n's eyes. Although , both their palms were sweaty , they held each other hands tighter , to never let go. The feeling of his thumbs caressing the back of Y/n's hand was tender she could melt right there and then.

Hoseok:- Tae , leave him.

Moments later

, A guy with lean-muscular physique entered the classroom , he had feline eyes.

?? : "Wooyoung-ah , you ok?"

Wooyoung : "Yeah." (He got up from the ground.)

Without a warning , the jet-black haired guy started attacking Taehyung and in no time a fight broke out among the group of guys. It was pure chaos , by this time students from other classes had gathered around to entertain themselves. Someone might've informed the professor's so , Minho came running to stop the commotion.

By this time , Rose was there to provide a bit comfort to Y/n and Han Seo-Jun. Even though Y/n was strong and courageous she couldn't this time. She had gone through a lot , if she wanted she could've put a great fight but she didn't want to and decided to stay close to Seo-Jun. And seconds later , the new kids had conquered the room.

"....Hwa?" Namjoon wide eyed enunciated the name of the man standing in front of him.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜