✨Clear out✨

Y/n's pov

Everything was good with MY Brothers they start being protective or I should say over protective.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Flashback (2days ago )

I was at my locker settings up my books I turned around to see a boy coming towards me . He stand in front of me and started to speak

Boy : Y/n I am your classmate you know ?

Y/n : Yeah I have seen you in class .

Boy : Today you were sitting on desk .when you were absent I was sitting on that desk so have you found anything like pen or any book  under your tables . (Scratched back neck) I kinda think I lost my things ?

Y/n : It's- (The boy stepped back a little ) What happened ? (I looked in the direction where he was looking) AHHHHHHHHH- (I was Startled they were none other then my Brothers and behind them Seojun was standing with death glares ) You scared the shit out of me? (Turned back )So whe- hey so your things are with teacher I gave it to her ?

(He disappeared in hall way )

Tae : Why the hell were you talking to they boy huh ? (Serious)

Y/n : He was as-(cut off)

Jimin : Just don't do they again. (Deep voice)

Y/n : B-but (sighed) ok .

Flashback ends

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Outfit :

So this happened after that I didn't talk to him anymore or any boy and about my Injured brothers

So this happened after that I didn't talk to him anymore or any boy and about my Injured brothers .They are still in my control. I am taking care of them tomorrow is the check up .but now I am on my way to home . I went to take small gifts for them . Like they are ok now so I thought to bring something for them so Yeah. I entered the house to welcome my fake frustration back .

Y/n : (walk and sat on the couch watching shivering maids and guards and especially hyungs expect Suga hyung and Kookie hyung )

Minho : Can't You Guys listen to me at once. huh ? (Scoffed)

Jimin : It looks like I have to call Y/n to be here? (Teasingly smile)

Suga : Hyung but you know we do everything you told us to do but not this .(irritated)

The rest of the f were glaring at poor Jungkook . Thinking that he will get scared or will listen to them but .

Jungkook : (whispered to Suga ) hyung they are scary . Help me also (puppy eyes)

Suga : (Nodded) Stop scaring Kookie he is with me . And call Y/n I am not scared of her .

Y/n : (cleared throat) Are you both saying something? (Raised eyebrows)Everyone sit down expect these two . (Turn towards Maids and bodyguard) Go everyone back to the work .Bring that thing to me .

Suga and JK frozen on there spot everyone look at Y/n and went sit on couch being so tired after all the chaos .

Minho : They are running all the way you can only handle these two .

Jin : Y/n they ....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜