Blood+Lust: Chapter 6

- FULL MOON -

Ziliana's Point of View

AT FIRST, I JUST WANTED TO TEASE HIM. His body language speaks that he didn't expect it. He didn't dodge or budge at my sudden move. He just stood there accepting it at the cost of their lives. So... this is how much he loves them, huh? He's willing to sacrifice himself for them. The way he just froze makes me want to tease him more.

I started walking, my hands over his chest, pushing his body to the side of the bed, still kissing him while he was not responding. Doesn't he know how to kiss? I got carried away so I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pushed a tongue inside to lick him. I initially sat on his lap the moment he reached the bed. Both of his hands landed on the bed to support our weight.

I stopped because I want to look at his face. His eyes were stone cold, dangerously dark. Clenching his jaw, swallowing down his pride. I smirked. He looked pissed off and I find it adorable! We stared at each other for a minute. Feeling the tension between us. Me on top of him. While he wanted to end this.

I wet my lower lip and started kissing him again. I heard him curse under his breath. It was fun while it lasted not until I felt something bulge between my thighs. It was hard and it's poking me. I'm sensitive down there so it sent a tingling sensation in my bones. I moaned softly under my breath while still kissing him. I paused the moment I realized what I have done.

Kaya napahinto ako sa ginagawa. My eyes widened because I can feel it. Don't tell me... No.

I was about to discharge my kisses when he suddenly put his hand on the small part of my back, pulling me back for a kiss. Looks like... he doesn't wanna let go because this time he responded! He... kissed me back!

I guess... I overdone it this time. I pushed his control button. Or he was tempted. Well... he's a guy after all, couldn't blame him. No one would resist or reject a girl making the first move except if he's gay.

I pushed his chest to make him stop but he just took my wrist and keep a firm hold of it. Grasping it gently while kissing me roughly. It was passive-aggressive.

I was lost between our kisses. Me —cowardly backing away. Him, losing his self-control.

Ba't nga ba kami humantong sa ganito?

I woke something I shouldn't have. Did he had a girlfriend? Why he's good at kissing? Who taught him this? His kisses... feels... different.

Nahihilo at nalulunod ako sa mga halik niya. Nagising ang diwa ko the moment I felt my back against the soft mattress of his bed. My eyes widened because of shock. He laid me down so easily. Suddenly, he's on top of me now!

I cut our kissing. "Lincoln... w-wait..." I said to knock some sense of him. To wake him up! He got carried away. Gosh. What have I done?

Parang wala siyang narinig. I was ready to say something, but he silenced me with his lips. Nagpatuloy ang halik niya hanggang bumaba ito saking leeg. My toes curled at the sensation his kisses gave me. He looked like he was not going to stop unless I told him to.