Four

Chapter 4: Disappoinment

~{}~

"They Did What!?"

God Of Moon Exclaimed in Disbelief.

"They Kidnapped him. They Kidnapped our Child!" God of Sun shouted in anger. "How Dare they!?"

"And No one Died!?" God of Moon questioned to God of Life who shook her head.

"Unfortunately." Muttered out a God in Red and Yellow. God of Sun send him a Glare.

"Well...As long as there's no Mayhem." God of Moon sighed in relief. "How is he doing?"

God Of Moon has something else to do while the other Gods kept an eye on Cale. Hearing that Cale was Kidnapped by his Former Family shocked him.

"He's doing fine." God of Death, who's right next to him, answered for him. "He's more angry at being seperated with his Spirits than being Kidnapped."

"I must say," The God in Silver spoke in an amuse tone. "We kinda go overboard on giving them our Blessings." He Said as he recalled how the Spirits easily broke the Ancient Dragon's Shields.

"The One who's More Overboard is God of Destruction." God Of Life told them. "He gave too much strength on his Blessing to Cheapskate when he's already destructive without it."

"Hey! Nothing beats more than more Destruction!!" The God in Red and Yellow, Now known as God of Destruction, shouted outloud, laughing afterwards.

"Same goes to God of Protection." The God in orange. "You Purposely gave Glutton a Strong Blessing to strengthen her shield."

"And for a Good Purpose!" The God in Silver, now known as God of Protection, exclaimed. "I just wanted Cale to Be safe. Like you, God of Healing, you gave Crybaby a Strong one as well."

The God in Orange, now known as God of Healing, only smirked. "Not Guilty."

"Did Your Child just go along with the Kidnapping?" God of Moon questioneed God of Sun. "And Go along on Prisoning the Guardians?"

"Yes." God of Sun seemed to be Sad about it. "I know Alver is Better than this But I'm Disappointed. What should I do, My Dear Dongseang~?"

The Moon God only sighed at his Self-Proclaim Noona. (Since they're Opposites, the Sun God explained.) But he didn't blame her for acting this way also not blaming them to react so recklessly.

He means, it's not everyday you could see someone who looked just like the Dead person cared about wapking around, pretty much alive and Healthy.

But still, they would've done something so civil than right out kidnapped in the Open.

"Tsk. My Dear Choi Han, why would you do this?" God of Moon Mummbled. Choi Han is God of Moon's Favourite Child. He even gave him his Blessing to give him a path of Light to survive all his years in the Forest of Darkness.

Isn't that what a Moon is? Giving a Path for the Losts and Take them to a Place where they can have Hope. The Light will keep away the Beings that harmed them.

Moon is neither a Dark or Light Attribute but he can be both if he wanted to.

He Can Bring Darkness to the Dead or bring Light to the Suffering. It can even be Vice Versa. Bring Darkness to the Suffering or Bring light to the dead.

He's neither a Villian or a Hero.

Moon is a Mysterious one.

Unknown to him, God of Death Glanced at him under his Cloak, feeling a bit conflicted at what he said.