Five

Chapter 5: Conclusion

~{}~

Two Days.

It's been Two days since Cale fell asleep.

And Two days that they've been walking on eggshells.

The Guardians were Protective of their Charge and they won't even let the Hero's Party go near Cale. That would be expected since, They -Choi Han and the Kids(but mostly Raon)- kidnapped Cale and the rest didn't allow them(the Guardians) to take Cale when They go to retrieve him.

It was Hectic to say the least in the palace.

Ron Is in charge of bringing the food to just see Cale if he's breathing and Well.

Fortunately, The Guardians only allowed Ron in the room, the others aren't.

They were Anxious while the Spirits were relaxed, granted it happened once before and they are part of Cale after all.

"They just won't take no for an Answer, huh?" Cheapskate scoffed in annoyance.

"Well, Cale does look like the Famous Young Master Silver Hero that died years ago." Glutton reminded them, Eating an Apple from the fruit Basket. "I think they're still processing that he's alive."

"That's just it." Thief said. "Our Cale isn't Cale Henituse. Not anymore. He's our Cale now."

"We should XXX drill it into their XXX heads because I'm not XXX giving Cale up for those XXX Bastards!!" Crazu Kid exclaimed. And the Guardians Agreed.

"For now, let's Get them Away from Cale." Super Rock reminded them all.

"He's waking up!!" Crybaby exclaimed, feeling his Master Awakening.

They turned to see Cale's Fingers twitching before he groan softly, opening his eyes.

Light was the first thing that Cale saw when he opened his eyes. He groan in annoyance, before turning to his side and pulled the covers over his head -ignoring the numbness over his body- to try to shield the Light away and go back to sleep.

"Cale!!"

"Wake Up, Cale!"

"Cale, there's a lot of delicious food to eat!"

"I think that's enough sleeping, Cale."

Unfortunately, Cale's Spirits are very active. Cale groan softly once more before Slowly sitting up, rubbing his eyes to rub the sleepiness away. He Yawned lpudly before examining the room.

Ah. Right. He agreed to stay at the Palace. For a while at least.

"Hungry."

"I'll go tell the Butler to Get you food." Super Rock said, walking up to the door to go do the said Task.

Crybaby then started to ask if he felt any pain or feel weird, despite knowing he knows Exactly what he feels as he is Cale's Heart.

And Cale Answered Honestly. The Other Spirits then told him what had happened for thr past Two days he was Asleep. Keeping the Hero's Party away from Cale, stopping the Kids from sneaking in, even Crazy Kid and Choi Han Almost Fought in the Hall when She denied Choi Han's Access of Seeing Cale.

Cale Had to held back a Sigh at the last statement. Fortunately Super Rock and Ron had stop the two before they engage in a Dangerous Battle.

I'm afraid the Palace, won't last that Long. Cale thought, suddenly feeling Exhausted.

Super Rock Came in with a Cart of Food at the Moment with a Scowl on his face. Cale Raised an Eyebrow at him.

"The Emperor wanted to see you." Super Rock said, Saying the the Title in a Mocking-ly way.