Eight.Five

Chapter 8.5: Dancing with Red and White

~{}~

"Well, that went well than expected."

"At least Cale won't work so much this time."

"I just hope the they could at least to be more civil than the party."

"For now." God of Sun said with a sigh. It will only be for a few days of peace with the Henituse Family before meeting again with the party at the Super Rock Mansion. "It's almost time for Cale's treatment. God of Moon won't like this."

"Should we distract him?" God of Healing asked in worry. "Should we send him away?"

"No. He might be dense but not that dense." God of Life said. "I vote that we should tell him."

"I bet he already knows, I mean, he's been looking down for a while." God of Death said,equally worried as his fellow friend God of moon looked really upset ever since he found out about the kidnapping.

"And you should know that, right? God of Death~?" God of Protection teases God of Death who gave them a glare.

"Wait, where is God of Moon?" God of Life asked, looking around their space. "Actually, God of Destruction is not here too."

"Oh, They're in the ballroom." God of Sun say casually.

"...Where?" God of Death questioned, looking confusion and having an odd feeling.

"The Ballroom." God of Sun repeated. "They went to the party."

Most of the Gods had a look of confusion. Of course they would be confuse. From their knowledge  and whAt they knew about them personally, God of Destruction only cares about Chaos and God of Moon doesn't like anything too extravagant.

"Without us!?" God of Life asked, looking offended. "Why did they go to the party without us!?"  That's like that She ran away.

"Hey! Wait for me!" God of Healing chased after her.

The other Gods looked confuse while God of Sun prepares to follow.

God of destruction who is known to destroy anything for the fun of it and God of Moon who is known for being neutral and prefers to drink in a peaceful night in the ballroom together? What an odd match.

~{}~

Well.

What an odd match indeed.

The place they came to was the exact replica of the ballroom in the empire. The music is also the same.

And in the middle was God of Destruction and God of Moon. Dancing.

"You're really good at this." God of Moon says with a smile as he tries to follow God of Destruction's lead

"Kehehehe! Of course I am!" The said God exclaimed proudly before grabbing God of Moon's waist. "I can show you a lot more too!" GoD then lifted GoM up in the air and spin him around once, making GoM laughed at GoD's enthusiasm.

"Hey! Hahaha!" GoM exclaimed before GoD danced with him through the dance floor.

"Huh, never thought God of Destruction can dance." God of Life says with an impressed tone.

"That's not fair! Why are they having fun without us?"  God of Sun asked, pouting even though she knew they were here. She thought they were just there to keep an eye on GoM's favourite human.

"...He looks happy." God of Death muttered as he watched God of Moon's big grin as God of Destruction spin him around again.

"Hey! I want to join too!" God of Protection exclaimed and ran towards the two. God of Life and God of Healing also joined them and now their dancing, the solemn atmosphere from before disappeared like it wasn't there.

God of Sun and God of Death were the only one that didn't joined yet. And God of Death haven't averted his eyes away from God of Moon who looked incredibly beautiful smiling.

"Jealous?" God Of Death flinched at God of Sun's comment.

"...Pardon?"

"I mean, God Of Destruction seemed like an odd match for God of Moon." God of Sun pointed out."I mean, Gd of Destruction prefers chaos while GoM prefers peace. I mean I get you feel jealous that GoD seemed to make-"

"Wait. Wait, Jealous?" God of Death cuts her off. "What do you mean jealous? I..I don't- I don't like God Of Moon that way!" God of Death retorted.

But you make it so obvious. God of Sun thought but never says it to him. She bets everyone could see it except God of Moon God of Destruction might have a clue but he never did clarify of it. "Either way. What an odd combination, don't you think?" God of Sun says with smile before joining her Friends, leaving God of Death to think. He watched them all dance before eventually looking back at God of Moon who's now dancing with God of Healing.

God of Destruction and God of Moon, huh? God of Death thought before walking towards them to join the dance. He effortlessly grabbed God of Moon by the waist and pulled him away from his previous dance partner.

"Death!" God of Moon exclaimed in surprise but held on God of Death.

"Care to dance?" God of death asked with a soft smile as he looked at God of Moon. He felt oddly pleased that now God of Moon' attention is now on him.

God of Moon seemed amuse. "Certainly."

I don't think they are a good couple at all.

~{}~

Hi.

This bonus chapter seemed random because it just popped in my head when i realized that they were still having a arty when Cale attempted to leave. And the random thought of God of Destruction and God of Moon dancing seemed so pretty in my head.

Anyways, i hop you guys enjoyed reading this, if not I'll delete this because this seemed so random and not part of the story.

And also, i would like it if you guys suggested names for the Gods. It's tiring to type heir titles all the time. so lea leav a comment if you guys have any suggestions!

Alo I knew that God of Sun and Death have canon nams but i forgot so please comment them as well. If it isn't true hen please leave suggestions. I read too many fanfic lately and i don't know which is canon.

God of Death

God of Sun

God of Moon

God of Destruction

God of Healing

God of Life

God of Protection

Can't wait for your Responses! Take care!