Chapter 5

~Delanas Pov~
When I woke up a set of green eyes met mine. Kaiden was already up watching me as I slept. „Good morning sleeping beauty",he said with a big smirk in his face. I chuckled while covering my face in my hands. „Good morning", I said as he pulled me closer to his body. „I see you slept pretty well tonight.","Yes after months again",I said while placing my hand on his cheek.

I placed a soft kiss on his lips that got returned into a passionate one by him. I smiled into the kiss as I pulled away. „Noo",he whined as I turned around to grab my phone. „Fuck. You should get going my uncle is coming home any time","What? This early?","Yes we have a special dinner tonight he is coming earlier today.". He sighed as he got out of the bed putting his shoes back on. I went to the door with him."When can I see you again?", he said before walking out. „Monday I guess","So you mean in school?","Yeah I am sorry. I have a busy weekend this week.","Its okay. See you on monday",he said while putting his hand on my cheek."See you then" I said and he placed a kiss on my lips before leaving.

Shortly after my uncle came home and thats when my anxiety kicked in. I went in my room and sat down on some homework. I studied for 4 hours before going on a walk to calm down from my nervousness. Everything was going to be fine. But I got some serious trouble with kaiden by my side. I need to tell him soon but I just don't know how. I have to do it before this whole thing starts.

A quick look on the watch showed that I had only 2 hours left until the dinner. I got up and took a shower. During the shower I couldn't hold my tears back. I started crying as the water fell on me. This whole situation stressed me out and the thing I have going on with kaiden wasn't helping neither. I washed myself then stepped out and got ready for the dinner trying not to cry every two seconds. I did my make up and my hair.

(Make up)

(Make up)

(Hair)I just put on some rings and hoops before putting one some perfume

(Hair)
I just put on some rings and hoops before putting one some perfume. I picked out a pair of heels and looked into the mirror. I really looked great. If this wasn't going to impress these high fashion people then I don't know what else will do. I haven't talked to anyone today. I just wanted my own peace.

A knock on my door took me out of thoughts. The door opened and it was aiden who was standing there giving me a hopeful smile before scanning over me. „Are you crazy?! Are you trying to make that guy to fall for you?!",he said angry. I rolled my eyes, and as I was going to respond my aunt came in. „Wooowwww girl you look amazing!!",she said while playing with my hair. I thanked her and smiled wich dropped quickly when I saw aiden's face.

„We are leaving in 5 mins. We are waiting downstairs.",she said and rushed away. Aiden closed the door and its now when I realised he was wearing a suit. „Be careful lana. There is no way out of this but don't get too deep into this shit", he said as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead. „I'll make the best of it",I said as smiling at him weakly. He left and I grabbed my Coat and followed him downstairs. Lord help me.

~Blaine's Pov~
I woke up at 9 am this morning then did as usual my morning routine before starting working from home. My head was a real mess. The whole time I worked I got distracted by the dinner tonight. I needed to attend and be charming. I was really curious about that girl. Who was she and what are her thoughts about this. Maybe we could handle something. I'll go out with her one day to talk to her.

What are her plans for the future? I will help both of us out of this bullshit. I worked trough not allowing a single thought to catch my attention. After seven hours of working I decided to go on a beach walk with lex before getting ready for tonight. I had 3 hours left. These were going to go over super fast.

I had 5 minutes to leave the house when I was done getting ready. My whole family was already waiting for me downstairs as I was ready to leave. „B!!!",my little niece cheered as she ran into my arms. „How is my little baby doing?". I asked her and kneeled down to her as I raised my head to my already married siblings standing there. „I didn't know you guys where coming too",I said as I picked my niece up. „We are not going to miss this", my sister said while hugging me. „This is fucked up man", I said as I was greeting her and my brother.

„Make the best out of it. Me and aaliyah also had an arranged marriage. She was even nine years younger than me but now look at us. I am happier than I would have ever imagined.",he said trying to cheer me up. I was going to responde but got cut off by my dad. „Everybody lets leave. Being late doesen't suit us well",he said as he exited the door. We followed him and got into our cars.

When we arrived at the restaurant my dad reservated for us, the family already sat on the table, clearly being to early. My eyes where searching for the girl but she was nowhere to be seen. „Hello everybody",my dad said happily and greeted everyone. I introduced myself to them and shook their hand. I took a seat right next to an empty one where a black coat was hanging. I guess the girl sits next to me.

„Delana excused herself to the bathroom she is coming any secound",the women said. I guess its her aunt. I nodded and watched everyone get into conversations.

As my eyes roamed through the room, they catched a women in a black dress. The was tall and lean. Her small waist and round ass was hugged perfectly by her tight black dress. Her long dark hair was wavy and bounced as she took a step. Her face was unbelivably beautiful. Her full lips and small nose caught my attention. Her cheekbones peaked out and looked sharper than a knife. If I wouldn't be here for the purposes I have, I'll took her with me. I watched as the girl slowly approached our table not even sending me a gaze. She smiled as she stand in front of the table.

„Hello",she said,"Oh everybody this is our niece Delana.",robert said and my breath hitched away. This was the girl they where talking about? She shook everyones hands and lastly her beautiful honey brown eyes met mine. „Delana",she said as she shook my hand. „Blaine",I said smiling at her. „Nice to meet you blaine","Nice to meet you too",I said as she took a seat next to me. I am shocked. I took a deep breath in until my niece called me. My sister gave her to me and I sat her down on my lap. „Hello. I am sienna",she said to delana.

She smiled at sienna and gave her her hand. „Nice to meet you sienna. I am Delana but you can also call me lana",she said while shaking her little hand. „Are you going to marry my uncle?",sienna asked. I covered her mouth as I looked over the table, gladly seeing everyone in deep conversations. I looked at lana who looked at me with widened eyes. „Sienna baby you can't just ask things like that.",I said as I took my hand away from her mouth. „I am sorry",I said now looking at lana. „Its okay. She is just a child",she said and smiled at sienna.
„You look beautiful, right b?",sienna said while looking at me at the end of the sentence. I laughed nervously.Why did she make me nervous. I never had problems complimenting women. „Ah- y- yeah she looks great",I said while smiling at lana. „Thank you. You both look great too",she responded while peeking sienna's nose.

Now I realized she wasn't even paying attention to me. She was looking at sienna this entire time. Usually women fall over me. She doesen't even look at me. This was going to be fun.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Did the badboy fall in love 😆?
Let me know your thoughts:)