Chapter 13

One week later
~Blaine's Pov~
Today is the day. We are getting married. The last time I saw her was a week ago when we went to see the venue. We got along pretty good but I don't feel in control next to her so I decieded to still stay distant. After today we will live together for about 3 months. Until then she is going to be in college and we have enough time to clean my reputation.

My best friend Dean just arrived at home bringing me my suit from the designer. „Here you go man. I still can't believe you actually are getting married",he said as he handed my suit to me. „Yeah I never thaught he would fall in love.",Dominic said as he styled his hair infront of the mirror. „I am not a beast guys",I said annoyed. „No but an asshole compared to the smart and beautiful girl your marrying.",dean said. „I would die to have a girl like her",dom said but regretted his words in an instant as soon as he saw the anger in my eyes. „Say that again and I'll kill you",I hissed. He was right though. She was every guys dream. I would even say mine if I would have believed in love but that shit is nothing for me. I need change. I can't always stick to the same women. Thats just me.

I cut my chair to a buzzcut because the memory of her pulling it whilst I kissed her needed to be gone. I already took my shower and then I put on my suit. I went for a basic black suit with a white buttendown since I want to let delana shine. I got fully ready and put my gun behind my back before stepping out of the closet and having my boys cheer for me. „Finally this men has a wedding suit on.",dom cheered and dean laughed. „I dont wanna be gay but you look hot man",dean said and I shook my head while laughing.

I looked into the mirror one last time before going downstairs

I looked into the mirror one last time before going downstairs. „My dear son, you look amazing.","Bro is this you?You are getting married",everyone commented on me and I just stood there laughing. I never imagend to be this happy today. I should be sad but I wont lie. I am kind of exitet. Its only for three month's but still. My mom hugged me whilst crying. „Mom dont cry I will be fine",I said as I embraced her with my arm. „I am just not used to you moving out. Why do you need to buy a house an hour away from us",she whined. I looked over to my father before answering. „Because thats where I am gonna work soon",I said not taking my eyes of him.

The mansion I bought for us was huge. I hope she will like it. We live closer to my sister so she can go there anytime she wants since they get along so well. I first didn't want my family get attached to her but it already happened so I honestly don't care. Even sienna loves her. They've spend a lot of time together since lana and Laura also meet quite often these last months. Seeing lana being so good with kids and kids actually loving her is really impressive. Is there anything bad about this girl? Not that I know.

2 hours later
The ceremony beginns in 5 minutes and my heard is racing. Everyone is already on their seats and wait for the music to start so she can walk in. I am litteraly shaking wtf. Gather yourself up blaine. She is just a fucking girl. I looked over and saw my boys lined up in front of the bridesmaid's. This was a really authentic wedding and we needed to pretend to be in love.

I shrugged as the music started playing and the doors opened. Shit. Let's go. My breath was taken when lana slowly walked down the aile with her uncle. A smile appeared on my face when I saw her face through the thin fabric covering her face. I watched as she slowly walked, my eyes roaming over her body and curves. She was a fucking tease. The dress was made for her. Only her. There is no way that it would look better on anyone besides her. She came closer and closer and when she arrived on the steps I held my hand out and her uncle gave her over to me. I helped her up the stairs then she placed herself infront of me. I hold both her hands in mine and felt the heat on our skins in an instant. Fuck this feld so real. As if I truly fell in love with her.

„Family and friends, thank you all for coming today to share in this wonderful occaison. Today we are here together to unite Delana Celine Harvey and Blane Ace in marriage.",I felt her hands shaking so I sqeezed her hand lightly to comfort her. „Do you Blane Ace, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, in surrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?","I do",I said while not taking my eyes away from hers. Everyone started clapping and cheering before remaining silent again.

„Do you Delana Celine Harvey, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, in surrow and in joy, to have and to hold, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?","I do", she answered and even my smile grew wider.

„By the authority vested in me by the State of New York, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You can now kiss the bride",he said and I didn't hesitate. After I slowly removed the thin tull fabric from her face I pulled her by the waist and placed my lips on her's.

Everyone started cheering and clapping and I slowly pulled away before taking her hand and turning to the crowd. This is fun.

——————————————————————————-

Aaaaahhhh finally! Let me know your thoughts and please feel free to like and comment the chapter if you like to, it means a lot to me<333
Next chapter will be delana's pov hihi