Chapter 36

„Alright. What about dessert Matilda?",Matteo said to change the subject.

„We have apple pie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate caramel sauce.",Matilda said as the other maids took our dirty plates away from us.

I wasn't able to eat a lot. I just took a couple bites then my head drifted off to Blaine again.

But dessert? I love it. My sweet tooth is scary.

„Our chef makes the best apple pie's",Matteo said exited.

I smiled at him. He is really cute. He reminds me a lot of Blaines dad. They look quite similar. The only thing that remarks Matteo is his slight Italian accent.

Our dessert got served on our plates and I took a bite.

„Wow. This is really good",I said as I enjoyed the combination of apple pie, ice cream, chocolate and caramel in my mouth.

Pure heaven.

The next moment joey appeared on the door and took my whole attention.

„I am sorry to interrupt but Delana, Blaine is on the phone. He wants to talk to you",he said.

„Excuse me",I said and Matteo nodded. „Tell him I said Hi".

I stood up and took fast steps to joey taking the phone and going into the livingroom.

„Blaine?",I asked into the speaker.

„Gosh I missed this voice already.",his voice was raspy.

„Omg babe. How are you? Are you okay? How is it in Moskow?","I am okay baby. The war starts Tuesday so I decided to call you. Are you doing good? Are they treating you well?","I am perfectly fine. Don't worry about me.".

That was a lie. I am not fine. I want to go home. Away from them but I can't say anything.

„Your uncle says Hi".

„Give him the phone when we are done talking. I have to talk to him".

„Okay. Babe? You will come home soon right? Joey already told me how good you are",I said smirking.

„Hahah of course baby. You don't know your husband yet.",he chuckled. I missed this laugh.

Way too much.

„Do you see the moon outside?",I asked as I watched the moon in the sky.

„Yes baby.","At least one thing that we both can see in the same time",I sighed.

„Lana hey. Please keep your head up. Everything will be fine. Don't worry about me. I will be okay",I could hear his pain in his voice.

I started crying. „Please be careful Blaine Please. I'll die without you",I cried.

„Gosh Lana please stop crying. It already kills me that I can't hold you in my arms.".

„I will be okay babe. Don't worry. Take care of yourself.",he said but got cut off by a man in the back.

„I have to hang up. Babe. Tell my uncle he should check his email's. I love you baby. Till death do us apart",he said.

„I love you too. Till death do us apart",I repeated and we hung up.

I sat down on the couch crying. Until joey came.

„He is okay. Don't worry about him.",he said as he sat down next to me. I gave him his phone back.

I looked up to the ceiling and prayed to god to protect Blaine.

I could have never imagined myself loving Blaine as much as I love him right now.

I thought the contract was going to last forever, but we broke it right after the wedding and never talked about it again.

Because we were blindly in love.

And still are. I can never imagine myself loving someone else than him.

I am ready to give up my life for him. Because if this war means he will die. Then I rather die then living without him. I'll pray to god that he finds hapiness again and continue a good life.

I am still thinking about how I could just call uncle Juan.

I know he would help me. But Blaine said I don't know him. He would only make things worst. That is the only thing holding me back.

I wiped away my tears and walked back to the dining area.

„Blaine said I should tell you to check your mails",I said to matteo.

„Ouh love. Did you cry?",he asked.

I nodded. „I didn't know it would be this hard. The war will start on tuesday.".I said.

„Okay. Go get some rest.",he smiled, I replied and I walked upstairs.

I threw myself into the bed and continued crying. And that went on for weeks.

2 Months later

It has been two months since Blaine is gone. I haven't heard from him ever since.

I also don't have a lot to do with his family. Martina and Francesca avoid me and are mean asf. Only Gianluca and Matteo are nice to me.

The oldest brother Alessandro is normal. Pretty neutral. We didn't speak a lot but he seems to be a cold person.

Joey and I spend a lot of time together. He goes with me on hikes and entertains me.

We play games and even went to the beach two times. I couldn't really enjoy it because my head was constantly thinking about Blaine.

Now joey and I are sitting on my bed while we watch gossip girl and I do him a facial.

„So what? You left him?",I asked shocked.

„Yes. That asshole cheated on me. But I was just 16, my heart was broken.",he explained.

Joey is gay by the way. I found out after I saw his wallpaper with Chris Hemsworth on it. At first I thought he was a thor fan but then I realized he was barely wearing anything.

„Fucking Ass",I chuckled.

„You can rinse off the mask in 15 min.",I said and packed up my stuff.

„Ugh I hope my blackheads will finally disappear.",he sighed.

I love Joey. He is the cutest. He supports me with everything I do.

I stood up and I got sick. I held my hand on my mouth to hold it in but then I ran to the bathroom, throwing up on the toilet.

Joey ran into the bathroom and held my hair while I threw up.

The stroke my back as I started coughing and crying.

„Why does this happen so often?",I asked myself as I hung over the toilet seat.

„I know a reason",Joey said. I looked over my shoulder to him and realized what he meant.

„Do you can buy me a test?",I asked shyly.

„Of course. Let me rinse off my mask first",he said and cleaned his face.

„But please don't tell anyone.","I won't.",he said and walked out.

I rinsed off my mouth and washed my face with cold water.

I stood in front of the mirror and liftet my t-shirt while looking at my side profile.

I could be pregnant. We didn't use protection these last couple times.

It just isn't the right timing.