Chapter 20

I woke up at 5am and got ready for work.

I got ready, put on my suit and kissed lana while she was sleeping. I inhaled her heavenly scent in once again before leaving quietly.

I got the keys for my porsche and took my backpack with my workout clothes in.

I started working out at the Training camp from my dad's mafia, since I can work a lot better at my fighting skills there.

My dad's father used to own this mafia. He also took over from his father my great grand father who build it. My dad took over when he was 22 because my grandpa died at a attack from the russian mafia.

My dad took over for 20 years but gave it to his brother after.

He was sick of the constant hiding and extra safety so he moved to america with us to provide a better future for us.

But now the mafia's made their way into the united states and my uncle got shot by the russian mafia 3 months ago.

My dad filled me in then and now I am running a mafia.

At first it felt strange but then I liked it because it kept me busy. Right now I hate it though.

I miss lana. I would love to spend more with her besides just fucking her at night but I have to work so I can protect her.

I was sitting in my office and waiting for a meeting when I remembered how she sucked my dick off last night.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head against my office chair as I continued to think about my wife at home.

~Delana's Pov~
When I woke up I was again alone in bed. I sighed as I slowly took my time sitting up before going to my closet to change into workout clothes again.

I had breakfast,worked out and had a shower before changing into some sweatpants and crop top.

I straightend my hair and then did some studying and researching about anatomy.

I am so exited for my degree. I will start in two months. This was everything I dreamed of and the person who made it come true was blaine.

I fucking love this man. I miss his smile and scent. Why do I have to marry a busy businessman?

I studied until 2 pm and after got ready for my family coming over.

I changed into baggy jeans and a basic black long sleeve top and did my make up. After I went into the kitchen to talk to Cynthia.

„Cynthia my family is coming over tonight. Can you actually set the table for 8? ","of course miss","Thank you".

I looked into the fridge taking fresh veggies and ingredients to cook. „Miss what are you-?",cynthia asked but I cut her off quickly.

„My family is coming over and I love to cook. So please don't take that joy from me. And don't worry about blaine.",I said and winked at her. She just nodded in agreement and left the kitchen.

I spend an hour in the kitchen preparing a leafy salad, grilled veggies, rice and teriyaki chicken.

I used to cook this all the time and my family loved it. My brother always said it tasted like in one of our favorite restaurants.

„Wow miss. It smells amazing in here",Joe said while entering the kitchen. „Omg what is this amazing smell",cynthia said behind him as coming in.

I took the apple tarte out of the oven and putting it on the counter top.

„Thank you guys.",I said while smiling from ear to ear. I scanned over the tarte as I saw cynthia and joe slowly walking out.

„I didn't know my wife is a cook",a voice behind me said while hugging my waist.