multiple slip ups

literally just published a part but i like my own story soooooo

thomas POV:

"stiles.patrick. what was that?"
scott asked.
i helped gally up and he slung an arm round me.
i'm good at lying... i think.
the whole pack was staring at us, twinges of colour in some.
collecting myself i said
"oh this is my mate from self defence class, the one i was telling you about a while ago scott, yeah we gave each other nicknames after the first day when all our names got mixed up. it just kinda stuck"
i smiled at them in a way i hope was convincing.
scott watched me for a second longer before brushing it off.

"okay stiles just, don't use those names and stop trying to make another pack"
he said with a sneer.

i grabbed gallys shoulder just before he lunged for scott. i tapped him three times on the back of the hand. a small code to say secret it was made by him in the maze. he got the message and stopped straining however anger was radiating off him and i'm pretty sure the pack could smell it.

"alright scotty boy whatever you say, bye bro"

he huffed and walked off. the rest of the pack following close behind.
as soon as they were out of sight i spun round to galley. he was looking at me like a mother waiting for me to explain.

"look, they know nothing. at all. scott really hates me for not telling him so i've just been keeping my distance. honestly to keep him safe, i can't let them know alright and yeah scott can be a massive slinthead but you gotta promise me you'll leave him be. at least for now. please"

gally looked royally pissed but nodded.
"what does he think he is an alpha male?"
gally said chuckling.

"well he is, they are super natural. he's considered to be a 'true alpha' but he's too irritating for that"
gally smiled slightly.
"yeah i'll keep your secret. i won't tell them about me either but i can see you've been hiding your scars, i'm not hiding those"
i can agree to that.
the bell rang and both of us snapped our heads round. next lesson was gym. of course.

gally POV:

i'm not gonna lie this was a lot to take in, i thought me going back to my home was bad but at least my family was accepting of everything. hell they even got me some therapy sessions. not that they helped. Thomas had been dealing with all of this alone. i felt bad for him, i should have found him sooner. we should all have gone with him.
i was swamped in my thoughts when thomas snapped me out,

"you okay?"

"yeah, i'm fine let's get gym over with"
i mutter.
we eventually get to the locker rooms and begin to change, Thomas is doing a good job at hiding his body

"did you practice that in the mirror you shank"
i asked.

"how did ya know"
he laughed back.

still smiling i pulled off my shirt, the locker room fell silent. all staring at me. what's wrong with a couple scars? yeah some may be bullet wounds but still.

"what you all looking at?"
i barked, everyone turned away. it was irritating being stared at like a caged animal, if had enough of that for a lifetime. there was one guy who didn't turn away.
scott.
he was staring straight at me, as if trying to intimidate me, he had a stony look on his face and before i could go back to changing he strode towards me, cutting between me and thomas, he faced me and spoke in hushed tones.

"you look like you know how to handle a weapon. we could use someone with your evident power. you could use us. how bout you ditch stiles and join us, of course we'll have to make sure your trustworthy. and you shouldn't talk to stiles but you could be a great asset"