drunk meetings

edited cause of a mistake in next chapter.

pack POV:

all the pack were joking around and just messing about as their car pulled up to the pack house. oblivious to the destruction waiting for them. first isaac noticed, with wide eyes and gaping mouth he nudged jackson and without uttering a word pointed forward.

everyone went quiet.

in front of them lay their... house. with a pink glittery roof, a maze of mountain ash, dog treats all over the lawn. the walls were covered in tags and a giant middle finger. to put the cherry on top, there was a large sign out the front reading "FUCK YOU SCOTT"

"oh shit. my dads gonna kill me"

scott managed, eyes wide. And jaw slacked.

a few of them dared to go inside, the others stood in despair. they began making their way through the inconvenient maze of mountain ash, once last that obstacle they let out a unanimous groan at the scene.

it seemed that all their furniture in the kitchen and living room had been swapped for cardboard. jackson stepped forward to get a better look suddenly he let out a piercing scream before double taking and furiously yanking a fake ghost down. isaac stifled a laugh earning a death stare off jackson.

moving forward they looked at the floor.
"who you gonna call... maze runners? what the hell are maze runners?"
allison muttered. she looked to the others for help but they all just shrugged and stepped further into the mess.

lydia had to stop herself from laughing at the sight of the stairs, black tar dripped down them lazily. jackson shoved past her and began carefully climbing up, wary to only step on unexposed parts. he went out of sight for a while before another scream echoed through the house and a terrified jackson ripped down the stairs, forgetting about the tar he fell face first. he scrambled up, ditched his blackened sneakers and with tarred feet he ran out the house. a noise came from above. lydia barely had enough time to step to the side as three sheep barrelled down after the terrified warewolf. blue, pink and green.

allison opened the bathroom door to check if the gladers had spilt all their products and scrambled back as a mountain of foam came spewing out.

"fucking elephant toothpaste. are they serious?"

"i give up, i'm grabbing a drink"
isaac muttered making his way to the fridge.

he cracked one open and the foam shot out, drenching him in beer. he blinked, slightly dazed before crushing the can in his hand.

GLADERS POV:

about 11:30pm

"okay. his breathing and heart rate is even"

a whispered cheer came from them all.

they filtered out the house, grabbing a cooler and stocking it with booze, they grabbed matches and fire starters as well as all the ingredients for gally and a large pot.

quietly- except for newts snickers- they piled into thomas's jeep and searched for a chill place to go. everuannly settling on the roof of a supermarket.

they clinked their drinks  together with big grins and began to down beer after beer. soon gallys mixture was done too so they drank that.

with half open eyes and hiccups they played who could hit a car with a can, when gally threw his cab it went through the open window and hit an old lady, the group ducked down, out of sight and they all tried to stifle their laughs, newt didn't manage to and burst out laughing setting everyone else off. minho won 'can car game', then they competed to see who could hotwire a car and drive it round the block the fastest brenda was victorious.