The lying witch and a warden

It has been about 6 months since luz first met brook and since brook wanted to help and teach luz all about her devil fruit along with haki that luz only possesses about 2 that being observation and armament haki and brook gifted luz a mini transponder snail. but now we see luz at the bus stop with her mom about to head to a camp this summer.

Camlia: oh Oh my baby now don't. Summer camp is only going to be for three months you'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to appreciate public radio the time will fly by.

Luz: but i don't any of that stuff I like editing anime clips with music and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories.

Camila: mija your fantasy world is holding you back do you have any friends real ones not imagined or draw or reptilian or that talking skeleton you keep talking about.

Camila: summer camp is a chance to make some friends but you have to try you can do that.

Luz: yes mom.

(Luz puts her book The good which Azura In to the trash bin camilas phone vibrates in her purse.)

Camila: oh i gotta go to work ( kisses luz forehand) your bus is coming soon text me when you get there cuídate mucho mija.

Luz: bye mom

Camila walks away leaving only luz by herself at the bus stop luz then looks around seeing if the coast is clear making sure no one's around.

Luz: brook brook she's gone you can come out now.

She hears rustling behind a bush turning around to see brook fall out of it with a raccoon on him.

Brook: ah shoo shoo you I'm not dead well I am dead because I'm nothing but bones yohoho. Laughing at the joke he made about himself finally managing to get rodent off him standing up on his feet again.

Brook: I heard everything with you and your mother are you alright luz.

Luz: *sighs* well not really it's just sometimes just she doesn't know because I like my own things and she doesn't understand but I don't know about this whole camp thing.

Brook: hey now we all have things that we or others like, but for me I like my friends like you, While some other have the own things but you like your own interest and it doesn't matter if others don't like it or not so don't always feel down alright there something's that makes a person feel special.

Brook then pats luz on the head making luz happy a bit knowing someone's there for her.

Luz: your right brook i just shouldn't have my hopes up.

Brook: your welcome luz but here let me get your book for you.

He turns around seeing that the fantasy book is gone form the bin .

Brook: what the heck it's gone.

Luz: what how I just placed it in there.helping brook search the trash bin been before they both heard a hoot behind them.

They both turned around to see a small owl holding what seemed to be a bag full of stuff and inside in the bag was luz's book.

Brook: excuse me mr owl but may I have my friend book back please it's very important to her.

The owl didn't seem to listen to him and ran away.

Luz: ah tiny trash thief.

Brook: hey stop owl didn't anyone tell you it's rude to take someone's else's things. The both began chasing the owl into the woods.

They both stop when they both saw a decrepit abandoned house but that the didn't care from entering it to retrieve luz book back when they got inside they saw the little owl enter a weird glowing door but that didn't stop them from entering it.