The convention

After the intruder episode luz king and brook saw eda's cursed form with that luz blinded her with the help of her new light glyph and with brook putting the elixir in eda's mouth turning her back to normal.

We cut to see eda's stand she is dusting the table looking bored luz was reading her book to king and brook who was tuning his violin.

Luz: emboldened by the dishonor Hecate had shown azua lifted her staff to the cotton Candy skies and shouted " I challenge you to a witch's duel" and look I drew a flip book pew pew pew.

King: show me the picture. Peeking over the top of the book.

Luz: what.

King: show me the picture(luz does it) hah I can draw better than that you know they once called me king of the artists, just like that luffy guy who wanted to be king of the pirates like brook told me.

Brook: hey wait I thought you were king of demons are you making stuff up. he stops and sets his violin down.

King: doesn't matter what's important it that my followers would leave me offerings in fear of me.

Luz: well I can offer you more of this tantalizing books.

Eda: uggh please stop reading that it's flowery language is an insult to witch's and driving away all of our serious customers.

Brook: uhh I'm sorry to say eda but what customers there aren't even any other stands around either. Scratching his head in confusion.

Eda: This is a bad omen there must be something horrible happening today.

Gus: luz brook( he and willow run up to the stand) something amazing is happening today.

Luz&brook: Gus willow hey.

Willow:( holds up flier) its the annual convention Students witches get to see all the types of Covens before they're placed in one there's even a mystery guess this year.

Luz: a job fair for witch's eda can we go.

Brook: i wonder what whole coven thing is about.

Eda: absolutely not I never joined a coven for a reason sure its like a fun club for witch's but you're also giving up your magical independence to be part of a crooked system.

Willow: mm. Drops the filer she had.

Eda: eh but you know no judgement in any case I haven't been to one since we were girls.

Luz: we. Perks her head up.

Brook: who's this we.

Eda: I — the— I mean.

Luz: who's we eda you have a mysterious past now we gotta go.

Brook: yay eda It'll be fun to go.

Eda:no

Luz: okay then you leave me no choice.

King:(picks up book) you shall not shan't doeth no harm Azua called out.

Eda: so flowery so awful. Covering her ears to not hear king reading the story.

Eda walks away opening the portal door and stepping thought it.

King: Hecate could only screech screech as did she for the screeching did worseneth.

Brook pick king up and tosses him through the portal as it closes it opens up a second later eda coming back through with holding king.

Eda: stop it stop it I will literally do anything to stop this.

It cuts over to a long building a sign in front of it reading CONVENTION TODAY alchemists anonymous tomorrow with the six standing In front of it.