Training of fruits and new powers part 2

Brook and the others began dueling with wooden swords that brook gave them but luz and amity were fighting with their elements swords that they made with their logia powers.

Brook: well that's good you three Gus I like how you used you illusions to distract willow and willow using your plant magic to dispose of his illusions it great and king you are just sleeping on a rock.

He look over a king who was doing none of the training they were doing but he didn't care.

King: huh what I didn't hear you could you repeat that again. Standing up from his nap.

Brook: king if you want to be strong then you have to train if not you'll just be you.

Luz: yay king give it a try it won't hurt you well it will hurt since it involves fighting and physical combat but it's still fun.blocking a strike from amity.

Amity: hey remember don't forget your fighting me human. She knocks her sword out of her hands and points her directly at her.

Luz: woah amity I didn't know you had such a burning passion towards me. Smiles at her making her blush hard.

Amity: ah ah shut shut up you. She steps back giving luz enough time to make a distraction with her light fruit she point both of her fingers at her making it glow so bright it was making amity unable to see.

Amity:ahh my eyes. She rubbed them trying to get her vision back but luz swept her feet making her fall in the ground.

Luz: sorry about that amity. She hold her hand out for her to grab on to get up but she swatted it away.

Brook: hey now let's calm down there's no need of violence it's just training. He help amity off from the ground and dusted her off.

Amity: I'm sorry I guess I got carried away let's just continue on. She summons a fire spear from her fruit.

Luz: aw no way I can do that too amity look see. She forms a light spear from her hand.

Cut to Gus & willow

Willow: gotta say gus your really getting a hang of this. blocking a strike from him.

Gus: thanks willow I guess I have some sort of fighting spirit that I didn't know I had.trying to swing his wooden sword on her side but was countered by her blocking it.

Willow: all right Augustus its time I show you what this plant girl can do. She tried to sweep his legs but he disappeared meaning it was a fake the real Gus appeared right behind her.

Gus: gotcha willow. He tap willow back which defeated her.

Willow: darn it well you beat me fair in square Gus. She patted him on the back.

Gus: thanks willow I tell you this training is awesome I feel myself getting stronger.

Willow: same who would've thought This sword training is quite nice.

King: oh please this is boring we should be fighting each other with are bare hands. He punches a rock right behind him and immediately regretted thanks to the pain.

Willow: are you ok king. Try's to walk over to him.

King: yes I'm fine it's just that I'm uhh just warming up yeah that's it heh. Walks away in embarrassment.

Their training was getting more intense by each hit of their swords luz and amity duking it out the most there battle between each other was almost the same fight like the one back at the convention.

Luz: *whew* gotta say amity your taking this training very seriously huh.

Amity: you think that's all I can do well I did some small test with my powers after the convention I and been meaning to test it out now behold. Amity crossed her arms to together in a x and flame began bursting from her body.