If I was a teenage abomination

It's once a again show sunny day panning down to show luz eda king and brook at a beach.

Eda: well luz (elbows her) did you ever in your life think you'd see something breathtaking as this.

She gestures to the corpse of a trash slug that towers over them that's also surrounded by trash , muck with flys buzzing around it

Brook: that's nasty . he is not likening the smell thats coming from the carcass.

Luz: (shakes her head) i don't like this either (she plugs her nose).

Eda: yes it doesn't get much more inspiring then the trash slugs it makes a home a life from what others have thrown by the wayside until BLAM it gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt and then we get to sell the stuff it ate.she pulls out several a pickaxes.

Luz&brook: please don't make us.

King: aw come on you guys it's not everyday you get to go to the dump and pick up apart garbage carcass. Laying down on a towel.

Eda: eh nuts to you three.

Luz: so eda.

Eda who was swinging away at the corpse.

Luz:what if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship like...

Glass shattering on the ground.

Luz: read ancient scrolls mix together potions or help king train his powers.

Eda: ugh that sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff.

Brook: wait a magic school.now curious in this magic school.

Luz: wait there's a magic school here like winding towers uniforms dark plots that threatens your like magic school.

Eda: Mm- mmm what's worse they force you to Learn magic the "proper"way but magic isn't proper it's wild unpredictable and that's why it's so beautiful I didn't finish school and look at me now who wouldn't envy where I am right now.

Looking at Eda seeing flies were flying around in the pile of trash were eda was standing on.

Eda: uh here's a lesson (drops her pickaxe) a great witch is resourceful ( she sticks luz hands in a puddle full of the slugs bile sack) like this .

Brook: I think im going to be sick. His face seeing the green sludge fall on his coat. Eww ewww it's on me.

Eda then pulls luz hand back and fourth before letting go luz continues digging until she pulls something out of it.

Luz: oh hey a greasy slime ball.

Eda: use your slime ball wisely young witch( she heads back to the trash slug hoping to find more good stuff) back at it we'll hit the stink nodes first.