Hootys hassle

We open to the living of the owl house with eda and owlbert playing a card game with luz king and brook watch eda shuffles the deck owlbert narrowing at the game.

Eda: now watch closely you two hexes Hold'em is the most tricky game on the boiling isles any proper witch knows how to play.

Eda puts a card down on the table lightning comes from the cards sending owlbert flying to cover behind the side of the table all the cards stand and roar owlberts surge forward and attack eda's making owlbert smirk.

Brook: man she's really intense in This game.

Eda: now when it looks like the deck is stacked against you that's when you break out the wild card.

She holds up a card with a tower on it glow green and owlberts cards disappear in a flash of fire fiery letters spelling out winner eda appear and disappear over the table owlbert hops back on and hoots at eda his wings extended.

Eda: woo i win in your adorable owl face ah I love the feeling of victory it feels sorta fluffy. Feathers starts to grow on her arm.

Luz: uh Eda it's happening again.

Eda: what's happening again.

Brook: your curse is returning look.

Eda yells in shock.

We cut to eda's room.

Eda opens a chest only to see that she has run out of elixir.

Eda: oh boy this is terrible I'm all out of elixir.

Brook: uh last time this happened you turned into that bird thing and tired to kill us.

Luz: yeah see. Holds up her phone with the picture of eda in her owl beast form.

Eda: I know I should be repulsed but that look is fierce.

Luz&brook: eda.

Eda: y'all right we need to head to the market.

Luz: market.stands and leaves.

King:im going steal everything that's not nailed down.

Brook: I could by a new stings for my guitar.pulls it out seeing several stings busted.

Eda: before we go would anyone like to play one more hand of hexes( pats her pockets) hey where are my cards.

Luz hands the cards over to owlBert.

Luz: take these and fly ahead she'll have to follow us. He flys away with eda noticing him with her cards.

Eda: owlbert you sore loser gimme back my cards.runs after him.

We cut to bonesborough sky line as a winged demon flies past we cut to see eda banging on a metal gate.

Eda: hey morton open up.bangs on the gate to get his attention.

Morton: uh just a minute.