t w o

The next day there was yet another annoyance in Aphrodite's life - her car wouldn't start.

It was a hot day and she was in a denim ultra mini skirt and a black bikini style top. Her long, wavy, black hair was in a half up half down look, secured by a butterfly claw clip.

"Are you sure you don't want any help with that?"

Peter was holding a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and a cup of iced coffee, waiting for the 19 year old to finish fixing her car.

She stood at the front of her car with the hood up, leaning her head towards it.

She hesitated for a moment before looking over at the younger boy. "Fine. I need help."

"Clearly." Yelena called from the backseat of the car, where she was watching 'funny cat videos'.

Peters face lit up and he put the stuff down in the drivers seat before running back into the compound, returning shortly after with 'help'.

"Well, what seems to be the problem?"

"I don't know what the problem is. That's why I asked peter for help."

Tony raised an eyebrow at her remark but chose to ignore it and got back to staring blankly at the car.

After a few short moments he identified the problem.

"See that wire shouldn't be here. You'll need to pull it out completely. And get a new battery."

"Easy enough."

When Aphrodite grabbed the wire and pulled, it didn't move. She bent over a bit further and stood with her legs slightly further apart.

Under different circumstances, Tony would have loved to see her like this - only peter and Yelena were there.

She put both hands on the wire and yanked it, falling backwards into the billionaire.

He caught her before she hit the ground but they landed in a slightly awkward position; Tony had one hand gripped her boob and the other arm was snaked around her waist.

He cleared his throat and she restored her balance, telling peter to go order a new car battery.

He ran off inside with Yelena on "spider supervision" - as the team liked to call it - leaving Tony and Aphrodite alone again.

Once they were out of earshot, Tony attempted to subtly look in places that Natasha would probably slap him for later, but failed miserably.

Aphrodite smirked and looked him straight in the eye.

"Are you checking me out?"

"I'm always checking you out."

He replied with a shrug, and went back to inspecting the car for any other faults.

And unlike Aphrodite, the car had many.

"..and along with all of that, at this point it's a piece of scrap metal. Why don't you just buy a new car?"

"Well unlike you, stark, I don't have money to buy a new car."

"Then have one of mine."

She rolled her eyes and laughed at this comment.

"Yeah, because tony stark would just give away one of his cars."

Now it was his time to roll his eyes. He took some keys out of his pocket and tossed them to her.

She caught them and looked at him in disbelief.

"It's not like I use that one anyway."

"Th-"

"No need to thank me. Well, at least not with words."

She raised her eyebrows and looked at the smirking billionaire, she kissed him on the cheek and started to walk back into the compound, with Tony following closely behind.

"Is there a reason you're walking behind me?"

"Just admiring the view." He mumbled, averting his eyes.

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

He caught up to her and they walked inside.

"Aphrodite."

"Tony."

The two story facing each other, inches apart.

"Tony?"

"Uhm-" he coughed and stepped back. ".. don't crash my car."

She chuckled and started walking backwards, away from him.

"No promises."

She smirked and turned around, walking out of the room and almost bumping into Pietro.

"Hello English accent."

"Hello sokovian accent."

The speedster frowned and continued following her.

"I don't like it when you do that."

"You don't like it when I talk to tony? Or you don't like it when I do exactly what you do."

"Both."

"What, you don't like Tony?"

"For.. well, you. You cam be very dumb sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

She turned to look at him but he kept walking.

"You'll figure it out."

He sped away, and Aphrodite walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bag of chips and throwing herself onto the couch.