s e v e n t e e n

"Welcome to my humble abode."

"Humble is the last word I'd use to describe you, Stark." Aphrodite chuckled, barley even through the door when Tony had attached his lips to hers, and was already taking his shirt off.

She undid the buttons on his shirt while he unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground.

"God, you're so hot." He mumbled, his lips against her skin.

"I know, right." She replied, in a low tone, whilst unbuckling his belt.

He removed it from his pants and let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them while moving forward until she was pressed up against the wall.

"You want this?"

"Just fuck me, Tony."

"Say less."

He was stood with one legs between her thighs as he fastened his belt around her wrists and held them above her head with while he kissed her neck and moved his free hand down to her hips.

She lifted one up to his waist and he slapped her arse, making her moan softly.

He kissed down her neck to her collarbone to her chest, before ripping her bra off and grasping one of her boobs in his hand.

He continued to kiss her chest and moved his hand back down, rubbing it up and down her thigh.

Eventually, she'd had enough of the teasing and started to grind her hips against his thigh, desperate for some sort of friction down there.

He looked down at her and swapped hands so his right hand was holding her wrists and moved his left hand to grab her throat.

She looked back up at him through her lashes and his her smirk by biting her lip.

She let out a quiet moan and continued to buck her hips on his thigh, her eyes closing and her lips parting as she reached her high.

"I barely touched you and you're already going to cum? Aw, cute little slut can barley control herself."

SOMEONE TAKE MY PHONE PLEASE WHAT AM I WRITING

"Please Tony," she moaned again and he removed his hand from her throat, bringing it down to her heat.

He rubbed light circles on her clit and smiled as he watched her eyes roll back and her lips part as she struggled to form words.

"Come on pretty girl, beg for it." He pressed slightly harder and smirked as her whole body shook under his touch. "You look so beautiful all cute needy for me."

PLEASE THE WAY I PUT MY PHONE DOWN HELP WHAT AM I DOING

He finally moved his hand away and she sighed, trying to recollect herself.

"Don't tell me you're tired out already? We've barley even got started."

[<3]

TAKE THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG

LOVE YOU ALL OK BYE HAVE FUN READING SMUT