e i g h t e e n

(help idk if that even how to spell 18 or not but here we go)

"We've barely even got started yet."

They both shared the same look. Lust-filled eyes and smirks for a growing desire for each other.

He kissed her and backed up until they were at the couch, where he bent her over the arm rest and pushed into her from behind.

He groaned and his eyes rolled back as he felt her around him. He gave her a minute to adjust to his size before slowly sliding in and out of her.

Her hands, still bound together by his belt, grasped a throw cushion so tight that her sharp nails poked holes in it.

"Fuck, Tony." She moaned, her voice muffled as her face was pressed into the soft material of the couch.

His slow movements soon turned into n quick thrusts as he pounded into her, the both of them letting out small moans and curses every so often.

Soon enough, they both came and Tony pulled out, wasting no time to flip her onto her back and crawl in top of her, once again sliding into her.

Her legs wrapped around his waist and she dug her nails into his back, creating many visible scratches as he buried his face into her neck and pounded into her like there was no tomorrow.

Eventually they both reached their high and Tony pulled out, collapsing on top of her.

They stayed like that for a while, his head buried in the crook of her neck as he took in the her scent. Her hands tangled in his hair, occasionally kissing his forehead. His arms wrapped around her waist while her legs were wrapped around his.

Tony soon got up, pulling his boxers and pants back on and walking over to the kitchen to get a drink.

Aphrodite grabbed her panties and Tony's shirt from the floor and put both on, following him into the kitchen.

She sat down on the counter, he feet ranging in the air and he stood between her legs, his hands on her thighs.

They were almost the same height - him being only an inch taller.

He pecked her lips and took a sip of his whiskey, admiring her.

"I could get used to this - seeing you in my clothes."

"I could get used to wearing your clothes." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

..which soon enough led to her taking his shirt off as he yet again discarded his pants on the floor.