f o u r t e e n

TRIGGER WARNING : HETEROSEXUAL ... IDK INTERCOURSE? (KINDA)

"You haven't talked to me in four days."

"And with good reason." Sam spoke on behalf of Aphrodite, who thanked him with an eye roll and a kiss on the cheek which caused Tony's expression to falter for a moment. "You know, I'm starting to think Aphrodite is the only person here with any sense."

"Tread lightly." Natasha said, walked past the trio (and Steve).

Sam raised his hands in defence. "Treading lightly! I think that the ladies here are the only ones with any sense."

"Well that's not always true - Aphrodite did try to cook pasta in the oven." Steve pointed out.

"No one told me I was supposed to boil it!" She almost screamed, and rolled her eyes once again before walking out.

Tony followed, of course.

She went up to her room and slammed it door behind her, locking it.

She got into her bed and lay on her side for a few minutes before sighing and getting up. She opened her door and, to her surprise, (sarcasm) tony was stood waiting.

"Look," he started.. and finished when she shut the door on his face again.

"Is That the only reason you opened the door? To slam it in my face again?"

"Yes!" She yelled back from her bed, the door still locked.

She lay there for half an hour, Tony was sat outside the door, waiting for a chance to talk to her face-to-face.

She got into the shower and groaned when the water turned off, mid-hair wash. She wrapped a towel around her and opened her door. Tony, who was leaning against it, fell backwards and lay on the floor, just about being able to see.. absolutely nothing. She was little too far for him to see which was probably a good thing.

She walked over to Tony's room - not wanting to bother anyone else - and got into the shower in his room, not bothering to lock the door as she was too preoccupied with trying to get the shampoo out of her eyes.

"You almost done in there, princess?" Tony called through the door. The shower had been turned off for the past 10 minutes but Aphrodite made no effort to leave.

He waited a moment and when he heard no answer he started to get worried.

"You better be decent, I'm coming in!"

He opened the door and rushed in, no sight of her.

He looked behind the shower curtain and heard the door slam and lock from behind him.

He banged on the door a couple times but soon enough realised that it was just one of Aphrodites jokes.

He sighed and looked down. "Aphrodite."

"Yes, Mr. Stark?" He could hear the smirk in her tone.

"Could you.. could you uhh, open this door up for me?"

"See now why would I do that?"

"Please, baby, open the door."

"Oh so you're calling me baby now?"

"What do you want?"

She hesitated for a moment before appearing behind him.

"Jesus Christ, Aphrodite, a warning would be nice."

"I want you to tell me what we are."

"Aphrodite."

She stared up at him as he walked closer and put his hands on her arms.

"I thought you were mad at me because of the mission-"

"I was- I am. But now I want to know what we are."

"We can be whatever you want to be."

She stared at him blankly for a moment before pulling him in for a kiss, which soon turned into him lifting her up against the wall and kissing her neck.

He pulled her towel off and got down onto his knees. "You sure you want this?" He looked up at her.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this."