6 - Protocol One

Unit 001 speaking: "𝕀𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕙𝕦𝕞..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

[Possibility of Success: 45% ɆⱤⱤØⱤ]

Unit 001 was blasted by the wall, his systems flooded with errors due to the drastically changed situation. What could have caused such force? The bricks of the wall pelted his exterior heavily, adding to the damages he already had and burying him temporarily.

[Alert: Life signs detected. Humans have infiltrated the building. It is surrounded, escape impossible.]

Bakugou, Katsuki...!

He was worried more about Katsuki. The situation had changed and he was in more danger. This was not the plan and he wasn't sure how to deal with these added variables. Where was Bakugou, Katsuki? He needed to find and secure Katsuki.

"Come. it's time for our counterattack! Let's overturn this flow of events, heroes!"

Ah, they are heroes. They are here to rescue Bakugou, Katsuki. He trusts heroes.

But Unit 001 did not feel at ease. All of his systems were on alert. While Bakugou, Katsuki was now in the presence of those who he felt safe with, Unit 001 was not. He trusted no one other than Bakugou, Katsuki. Humans were a hostile species aside from him in his database.

When he made his way out of the impromptu rubble pile, he was met with a strange sight.

Three 'Heroes' came in and quickly apprehended the villains. The hostile humans were restrained in these branch-like bindings, the fire user knocked out and the warp gate neutralized. An impossibly large male human stood in front of Katsuki protectively; he was muscular, had blonde hair and blue eyes, and seemed pleased to see Bakugou, Katsuki in good health.

Bakugou, Katsuki also had readings of being much happier than he was before in the presence of these newcomers.

One was a very small elderly man, while the other was a younger adult male that seemed to be made of wood? Are these what he called 'heroes'?

They are just more humans.

Unit 001 did what he had always done, he scanned everyone in the room and the surrounding area. When his scan covered the large male, he halted for a moment.

[Notice: This Human is severely injured. Essential organs seem to be missing. Unidentified energy detected. Sensing several Soul Flow Fluctuations. The signals are fading rapidly and will extinguish within the week naturally.]

Query: What are Soul Flow Fluctuations?

[Soul Flow Fluctuation: The frequency given off by a soul as it traverses beyond the boundary of life. Those of your unit model can detect them, though there are some living beings which are in-tuned enough to sense them as well.]

Query: What is a soul?

[Soul: The essence of life. Every living being has a soul. It grows and matures during the lifespan, and departs from the body when it dies. The soul then proceeds to do one of three things: (1), Enter another body and live through another life; Reincarnation. (2), Disperse and become energy, gathering eventually to become a brand new soul; Ascension. Or (3), Linger on, neither ascending or reincarnating.]