23 - 15%

Neo speaking: "It will look like this..."

Neo thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Neo thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Neo's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

"Eri!" Mirio burst through her door, a gigantic smile on his face at the sight of the little girl.

"Hello, Lemillion." Eri was in a pretty little dress, an apple red purse at her side. "Are you here to cheer on Neo, too?"

"Yes he is," A sparkling nurse made his presence known, "and so am I!"

"Hi, Luci." Her eyes twinkled at the sight of her favorite nurse.

"Good morning, My Little Starbit!" He said, scooping her up from the floor. "You ready to go?"

"Yes! Little Brother needs me." There was determination on her now chubby and round face. "We're helping him with his power today, right?"

"That's right, Starbit," Lucio stated. "See, Pops has been analyzing his 'quirk' since he's been here. Neo doesn't understand every facet of it, and we want to help him with it. We don't want what happened last time to happen again."

"Last time?"

"The day you two met, sweetheart." He begins, "While it was a wonderful thing that he met someone as absolutely amazing as you," Eri blushed happily at that, "He'd been really scared by his sudden new form. He doesn't understand his 'quirk' at all. This has something to do with his amnesia."

"A-am-amne—"

"Amnesia, Starbit. It means a loss of memory. Moms diagnosed him with a severe case of retrograde amnesia. What that means is that he can't remember anything from before a certain point. Everything from his past is a blank slate. Empty. Gone. Poof. It's also sensitive, which is why those that will be getting close to him, like McBlast, his group, his doctors, and us are informed of the bare minimum of that."

Not everyone was receiving this information. That was an absolute breach in their policies. But Neo had guardians and friends that needed to know so they could properly take care of him while they were visiting, and in the future when he goes to them. This session that they were doing today was for the same reason.

They needed to know more about Neo, and to get that information, they needed to see what he could and could not do.

"That sounds horrible... He must have been really scared to wake up and not remember anything." Mirio was shocked. He'd known that the little bot's memory was a touchy subject but he hadn't realized it was that bad.

"It was." Lucio was somber at the reminder, his hair giving off a soft blue hue. "Pops and Moms have been doing their best to help him with it, though. Since he got here we've been analyzing his quirk and physique. He's amazing!" His hair steadily became pink again, "While we don't know everything, we know enough to try and help him with it. Today, our focus is energy!"

"Energy?" Eri asked, before realization hit her. "Oh yeah! He told me that his energy was low the other day, though I couldn't understand everything he told me." She admitted. "Granny Kio told me my hugs gave her energy, so I give him a hug too, every time I see him! He said he likes my hugs."

"What a wonderful thing to do, Starbit," Lucio cooed, squishing his cheek to hers as she was tickled by his happy yellow sparkles.

Where the nickname "Starbit" came from? First, he loved Super Mario Galaxy, he even has different colored luma plushies in his room. Second, Eri is as sweet as honey and had a brightness that could rival his own. She was the smallest bit of a growing star, that would only glow brighter as she grew.