I'm going to rewrite this story.

I love this story. It was one of the first stories I wrote that introduced one of my main original characters, Neo. But I haven't updated it in a long time, even though I still have A LOT planned for it. I don't want this to just sit here and not be updated, but I also don't like being stuck in writer's block with the progression.

So, I've decided to rewrite it so that the plot is clearer (and showcases my own improvement). I will not delete this version of the story, goodness no. Aside from additions and corrected areas, the main plot will NOT change except for the glaring holes I found, like what Neo is.

At first, I made him an android, but the more I wrote, the less that was accurate. He has a soul, a body that can feel, emotions. It's more accurate to call him an alien, golem, or something else that is alive and can 'die'.

So, to the drawing board this story is going, for now. New art, new designs, same story. I want to one day mark this story complete in the truest sense of the word, and be proud of it.

Again, I'm sorry about this story not being updated regularly. I love it just as much as you guys do. Around the time I stopped being able to write, I had other family responsibilities to take care of. Writer's block moved in like a new friend by the time I got back to it... and it's all led to this.

When the rewrite is up and ready to read, the chapters of the old story will be hidden/deleted.

Thank you all, and until then.

Your Author,

-Jenna Is Writing