17 - A Bit Of Trust

Doodles By Me! I made the gif myself! My first try at animation! How is it?

Unit 001 speaking: "It will look like this..."

Unit 001 thinking: It will look like this.

Others who are NOT Unit 001 thinking: 'It will look like this.'

Unit 001's mainframe/AI: [It will look like this.]

═════════•°• ⚠ •°•═════════

It didn't take very long for the group to make it back to Unit 001's room. He, to his quiet delight, was still being held by Katsuki. Adding to this emotion he identified as 'joy', Eri had also stayed with him! So now, sitting on the large hospital bed with them on either side of him, he could access with certainty that he was really 'happy' right now.

The nurses and spare heroes that had come to the hospital dispersed after the alarm was returned to normal. Since the day had been much too hectic to continue their visit, Kaminari, Mina, and Sero reluctantly had to return to the dorms.

"We'll visit you again, Robobro, we promise!"

"I'll sneak you some candy!" Mina whispered, but not two seconds later did a small portal pop up by her ear.

"Ms. Ashido, I'm sorry. But it is against the rules to bring food into the ICU for patients. It could mess with their health. You must wait until he is moved to a different unit or he is discharged, dear."

"AGHSDG—!" Mina jumped from the area like it was on fire, "How does she do that?!"

"You get used to it," Lucio said, not at all surprised.

"Big Bro Lucio, remember to send that video to the chat," Sero smirked.

Lucio mirrored his smirk, "I gotchu, fam."

"JUST LEAVE, DUMBASSES! AND DELETE THAT SHIT!"

"How about ✨No?✨" The shining Silvan hit the send button. One could see the resolution on the vid was pristine. Truly caught in 4k.

If Katsuki weren't carefully holding Unit 001 right now, he would have strangled the man and his idiot friends.

"Bakugou, Katsuki...?" The little bot pulled on his shirt a little, getting his attention. "Do you feel unwell...?"

Eri, still with them, frowned at the teen, "Stop making those scary faces! It's worrying him!"

"HAH?! YOU WANNA GO, BRAT?"

"Why would I want to go anywhere with you when you constantly make that face? The scary one."

"PFFT—" Once again, the phone was out, the state-of-the-art camera on record.

"DELETE IT, SPARKLES!" Aaaaaaand he sent it. "DAMN IT!"

"Bakugou, Katsuki... Define... 'Damn it', hum?"

Silence.

"...Fuck." He screwed up.

"Recorded. 'Damn it' is defined as 'fuck'."

All hell broke loose in the room.

"ROBOBRO, NO!"

"HE'S BEING CORRUPTED!"

"CONTROL ALT DELETE! DELETE!"

Unit 001 looked to Eri with a little frown on his face, "...Was that incorrect?"