A second chance. Pt 2

Optimus was now in his human form. "Let's get you some food, and clothes." I said. "Ok." He said. We took him into the dorms and gave him some clothes, and water and some simple food. "How are you even a human?" I asked. "I don't know. My best guess. Since I was in your body for so long, and there was a sliver of me left, I'm still me, but I was able to adopt my own human form." He said. "That makes sense." I said. He took a drink of water. He made a shiver. I started laughing. "What? I can feel it going down. I've never had to do that before." He said. Oh wait..

"So how old are you? I never asked." I said. He looked at me. "How long has the human race been around?" He asked. "Um, like 200,000 years old." I said. "So like 10 time that." He said. Our mouths dropped open. "Or maybe, it's 20 times. I don't know. Long enough where I find your entire species young. That old." He said. "So, you don't age?" Kaminari asked. "Bruh. He's a Robot basically. All he needs is an energy source and he's good forever, right?" Kirishima askss. "Yup. Energon is our blood. And we don't need to breathe or anything but now." He breathed in. "So, it changed your entire biology." Momo said. "Yup." He nodded and took bite of rice. "Then what about Midoriya?" she asked pointing at me."if his entire biology is changing, what about his age. Does he not age now?" Momo asked. "Listen. Kid. I wish I knew. I really did. But I don't. And so we are gonna need to find out the awnsers. This is really good!" He said pointing at the rice. We all laughed.

Am I gonna live forever? What about Koko and Eri?

"Ok. Well, to be honest I wanna go lay down." Prime said. He walked to the couch and gave me a pat on the shoulder. "Wanna go take a nap?" Koko said. I nodded. Me her and eri went to my room and laid on my bed. Koko cuddled next to me. And she was crying. I started to tear up. "Daddy...." Eri said and I held them both close. "I love you both. And I always will." I said. We laid there crying.

Another meteor was coming down. But this time, it wasn't a spark. An autobot. He hit the ground and transformed out of his transportation state. He hid in the bushes. He saw a car he liked. Scanned and transformed.

Now, to find Optimus.

Back at the dorms. Optimus was chilling in the common room. "This is..... the life." He said letting out a sigh. Izuku, Koko and Eri came down. "Hey." Optimus got up. Our eyes showed we were crying. He put a hand on my shoulder. "You'll be ok kid." He said. I slightly nodded.

Next day.
Me, Kacchan and Todoroki went to our work study. We were each given a certain one of endeavors side kicks to work with in a certain area of the city. We were about 2 miles from each other.

I walked around in my hero costume. Trying to focus on the work. But my mind kept walking off on its own. Much like how I actually kinda wanted too.

"Hey, Deku. You ok?" His sidekick asked. He had over 30. "Um..... meh." I said. She was one of the more less intense ones, but is serious when it needs to be. "What's going on kid?" She asked. "Um, not sure if I should say or not." I said. "It's ok, you can tell me anything. I won't tell another soul. Unless some others already know." She said. "Well......"

Boom!!!

Our attention was caught by a huge explosion. Me and Her ran to the area. There was a giant villain. He looked big and muscular. But had a support item. It seemed to cover most of his body. And looked like armor.

"You get the people out! I'll distract him!" He yelled. "Everyone this way!!" I yelled as people ran. I looked as the sidekick began to attack him. I saw the armor like suit glow where it he hit. It's absorbing it... the villain readied to hit. The sidekick saw it and was about to brace. "No, dodge!!" I yelled. He was hit by the punch as the glow went through the body to that fist. It hit, and sent the side kick flying into a building. My eyes widened as I saw a little kid frozen still. My body began to move. The villain was about to attack her as I ran in and began to transform. I grabbed the kid with a roll and held the kid as I got my footing and came to a stop.