New world, new life.

My names Wolfgang, Wolfgang Tamashi. My mom was german and my dad Japanese. I was born in 2131. I was raised by my mom and dad in Germany until I was 10 and later moved to Japan when I was 11 until I graduated high school. Then we moved to the US.

This world, has no green. No trees. The human population has overtaken the planet to the point of no return. But I wish I could've seen it. The world before that, before the RDA. The Recourse Development Administration is the most powerful company in the world. It's more powerful than most governments in The world. And it had ship. Space ships that take a 7 year travel from earth to, Pandora.

Pandora is the most hostile environment known to man. And I live there. Im employed by the RDA. For 500 dollars an hour, I'm the cook. I cook for the humans on Pandora. Yeah, after 2 years of schooling for the title of "Chef" to be cooking here. I mean it's not bad. I'm glad I get to see the beautiful planet of pandora. But I'm more that just a chef. My dad being Japanese trained me in Martial arts, and kendo. And in the art of swords, and the special knowledge that has been passed down in my family for hundreds of years. Breathing. Total concentration breathing.

It's been forgotten, but my dad has copy's of ancient Japanese texts, dating back to the Sengoku era. About demons. When Japan was under fear of man eating demons. But being protected by those who fought, the Demon slayers. Humans who fought with mere swords. Made from a special metal that soaked up the suns rays and was able to kill the demons.

These texts and recordings were found by my dad's family, the same family who was connected to the Demon king, the so called father of all demons. These recordings haven't been seen since early 20th century. And the secrets and power they hold can't be known by the RDA. These techniques have been long forgotten, as the history was.

As the chef I cook food that I'm honestly not happy with. Pandora is so vast with new taste and food profiles. Luckily, I'm really good friends with grace augustine. The head of the science devision. Where the avatars are. And I've learned a lot about the pandorian ecosystem, and the Na'vi. Grace knows about my cooking, I've asked her about the food profiles and she has given me great insight. I wish I could make different meals from pandoran life.

But me cooking just living at "Hells gate" the name of the base, didn't last long after the new ship arrived. I didn't want to be shipped back, so I stayed. With in 3 months all hell broke loose. Thanks to a guy, Jake sully. He was an avatar driver. And apparently had a way with the Navi. And pandora, and did what I wish I could, become a Navi. But on that day, the day they were going to hit the navis most sacred space.

The one bad thing, is that the one person who knew about my martial arts knowledge was the head of the base. So he forced me to have my brain and personality and memories copied so they could put them in an avatar. I said yes. But I didn't know what for but either way this was my ticket. So I did it. And this is the story of after that. 15 years later.

Now, I'm debating on making this a mix between another avatar fanfic idea I had. But if you guys would want a full book which takes place during way of water, please let me know.