Bad memories.

I was sitting in class. Izuku was sitting in front of me. Me and him weren't on speaking terms at the moment. We got into a fight last night and we both had said somethings that weren't ok. We aren't dating. But friends can get into arguments some times.

I am not from here. This world. I am the soul of the Yeager, Gypsy danger. And after I exploded taking out the precursors, some how my soul ended up here. And Izuku and his mom took me in and I've been living with them until I saved Izuku from a weird creature at the last second due to a gut feeling.

Anyway it was in geology class. And we were going over some geology things. And the teacher said something about the Pacific Ocean. And my mind went to some memories, but I was able to focus. But I noticed Izuku. His body seemed to relax. And he wasn't looking at the board. Now I did regret saying somethings last night. And knowing him he was heated too so he probably did as well. Letting bygones be bygones, I tapped him. "Hey, you ok?"

No answer.

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean Anything I said. I got heated."

Still no answer. My eyes were watering thinking a I lost my best friend.

"Hey, please. Say anything." I said. The teacher, was looking. Then I heard it.

"Knifehead. Category 3. Raleigh....." he said. I stood up and turned his head. His eyes were glazed over.

"Everything ok Hayley?" The teacher asked. "Um, I think Izuku is tired. Can I take him to the nurses office?" I asked. The teacher looked at him. "Yeah. He looked whipped." He said. I thanked him. "Hey, uraraka, can you help me?"

"Sure." She came over and realized Izuku couldn't walk. She looked worried and made him float. We were about to take him out of the room. Hopefully he gets out of the memory, or...

It was too late.

"AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" We heard Izukus cries. He was holding his left arm. "What's going on?" The teacher asked. Everyone in the class stood up and were shocked. "Did you hurt him?!" Iida asked. No.... The my left arm was torn off. I winced. "Hayley!" Everyone yelled. I set Izuku down. "Hey, Izuku listen. Your ok! It's not happening!" I looked at him in the eye. Then I felt that pain again. In my right side of my face. "Izuku! Listen to me! It's not happening! It's just a memory!" He was screaming holding his left arm. Then my body was pushed back. Why....

Then that pain in my chest. I looked as if a something was stabbing my through my clothes into my chest. Izuku could feel it. I made my way to him. Everyone was watching in horror. All Might came in at that point. I held Izuku. "Uraraka.." I looked at her. "Hold his hand." She nodded and did. She winced. "It's like, my chest it Pierced. And my arm is gone." She was holding back from screaming.

"It doesn't make since. The pain physical side shouldn't be transferring." I said. "What do you mean?" Iida asked. "Everyone hold uraraks hand. And prepare for a lot of pain." I said. Everyone hesitated, but did. They all winced. Bakugous yes were wide open feeling the pain. I put my forehead on Izukus.

Neural bridge, activate.

Me and Uraraka were sucked into the memories.

Roar!!!

Boom! BOOM!!

Uraraka was looking petrified. It was the day Yancy died. The day the tied of the war had started. The day the Yeager army had fallen.

We were in my cockpit. The head. We could see Raleigh getting ready to fight.

Izukus right arm went up, and then down. Your arm turned into the plasma canon.

We saw Izuku standing there. "No.. no more.." he said. We went over to him. "Izuku..." we said. He saw us and cried more. "Now, I'm hallucinating." He said. "No no. We are here. Your ok. Your safe." Uraraka said.

The canon was charging up. The rest of the class keeping there distance.

"I'm sorry Hayley. I didn't mean anything I said.
I'm so sorry." He said. I looked at him. "I'm sorry too." I said.

"I was listening in class, and feeling super bad. I felt like I had lost you. And then the teacher said something. The next thing i know. I'm here." He said.

"Hey, remember. This is all my past. I didn't know that drifting with me would have this kind of effect. I'm sorry." I said. I looked at him.

"I love you Izuku." I said he looked at me.

"I love you too." He hugged me. Uraraka looked saddened by that. "As a friend." Izuku said. Uraraka looked up. "But I've loved you since we met." Izuku said to her. She smiled. "Me too." They kissed.

The canon was about to blow. Then a bright light hit. And when it went away. All three of us were hugging. My arm back to normal. Everything was ok.

"What... the hell..... was that?" Everyone asked.

"Izuku drifted with me. And I'm doing so some of my past and memories were given to him." I said.
"What do you mean?" Everyone asked.

After some explanation, everyone now understood me, and my quirk. And why I had the fighting experience of several years.

The rest of the day Izuku took it slow. He seemed ok.

(Just kinda pulled this one out of my ass real quick. I don't know. Did you like it? Yes? No? Your moms a ho? Jk. See you guys.)