1

Aizawa rubbed his eyes and walked into class 1A.
A cheery mouse sitting on his shoulder.

"Shut up."
Aizawa said after entering his noisy classroom.

"Hello class 1a! I trust you are doing well?"
Nezu greeted happily.

"They're fine."
Aizawa said before anyone could respond.

"Splendid!!! I have good new for you all! Your class has been selected to defend UA during this year's hero school tournament!"
Their Mouse-like principal announced.

The class erupted in excited chatter.
Hands were raised to ask questions and other students beamed with pride for being chosen.

"Please quite down!"
Nezu asked the children politely

"Shut your mouths you little shits!"
Aizawa comanded.
Class quieted down but didn't lose excitement.

"As you know this is a big deal that shouldn't be taken lightly, we are hosting this year so your class will be facing off against small groups of other classes.
The students will be staying in your dorms over night through the two weeks they'll be staying here."
Nezu explained.

When a school hosts they are allowed to enter a whole class into the tournament.
While the others can send at most five students to compete, giving them a slight advantage,

but that didn't stop UA from beating America when they hosted the last Tournament.

"You won't only be representing UA, but all of Japan and the hero schools in this country.
So don't fuck it up."

"Yes sir!!! We are honored to be chosen!!"
Iida yelled standing up and saluting his teachers.

"Alright, the Tournament is in a week.
Your training will be slightly more intense in preparation but other than that I want you all to carry on with your lives as usual."
Nezu said to the very hyper children.

They nodded but couldn't get their minds off it for the entire day.

This was bigger than the sports festival.
Pro's from not only Japan, but the entire world would be watching them.

If they win the path to being a big pro will become significantly easier.

It would give every student endless opportunities.
If they win