8

"Ugh, that was horrible."
Sarah complained, flopping onto the couch in the 1A dorms.

"This is so weird, it's like walking around a stranger's house while they aren't home..."
Xander mumbled walked around looking in every Drawer and on every flat surface that had nick-nacks displayed.

"Stop poking around Xander."
Ava scolded.

"Did you unpack your things?"
Casey asked.

"I started, but my roomie is that Australian fella who won't stop talking about how honored he feels and how great this opportunity is."
The boy sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"I just had to get out of there."

"I know how you feel, my roomies do nothing but nag at me-"
Sarah started before Casey hit her over the head.

"Ow don't hit me! It was a joke-"

"You're being ridiculous!! You can't kick me out of our room!!"
A British voice echoed from the hall.

A white haired girl with dark skin ran into the common room, Carrying a cardboard box full of random junk.
"I'm not kicking you out! I'm temporarily removing your doodads and nick-nacks until I make room for them!!!"
She yelled backwards while laughing.

A annoyed red head ran after her.
"But I need to fix my arrow!"

"You can do that out here! Not while I'm unpacking our bags! You will clutter everything! I've seen your dorm back at the academy! Ours won't look like that!!"
The white haired girl stated, dropping the box on the coffee table by the couches.

She turned her attention the the other class.
"Hello there! My name is Beatrice Peterson! Please call me Bea I hate Beatrice."
She said smiling.
"I love your hair!"
She said to Casey.

"Thank you!"
Casey said smiling.

"You're welcome, well I have to go now! Keep Rachel out of trouble won't you?"
She said runner out of the room.

Rachel rolled her eyes and sat on the floor in front of her box.
"I don't need help staying out of trouble, thank you."
She mumbled pulling an arrow out of the box.

Sure enough after a few minutes the entire area around her was covered in tools and half made support items.
The American teens sat watching in amazement as the red head tinkered.

She would occasion mumble to herself but that was all the nosie she made.

"Where the hell are the UA students anyways."
Eliza asked Amy as they started to try and find a bathroom.

"Echo said they still had some classes to attend before their spring break."
Amy said shrugging.

Their classes ended a few days ago as well, so the students chosen could have time to prepare for their flight.

"Sucks to be them I guess."
Eliza mumbled, noticing how two of the American students straightened slightly when she entered the room.

Amy waved happily as she looked around the space.
"Found one!"
She said as the noticed the bathrooms outside the common room

Echo was the one who took them there but she seemed to have forgotten to show them anything but their rooms.

"I'm hungry!"
Will stated walking into the command room, Keith following close behind.
"Rachel! Did Bea kick you out or something?"

"Yeah."
She said not looking up, she was putting small wire into the tip of the arrow, and at some point filled it with something that looked like gun powder.
All while mumbling about how she hoped it was going to work.

"I don't suppose I could check through their cabinets."
Will mumbled while on the way to look through their cabinets.

"Rachel why don't you tidy up a bit? This isn't your dorm room."
Keith encouraged.

"They have tiny cakes!!"
Will said holding up the mini snacks.

"Dude toss me one of those!"
Xander yelled, excited upon seeing food.

"No problem Lad, how about the ladies?"
He asked tossing one to Xander.

Rachel put up her hand and he tossed the cake, and it landed perfectly in the palm of her hand.

"I'll take one!"
Sarah said waking up from her nap.

"There you go miss! Unfortunately UA seems to be out of mini cakes so the rest of you can eat these... Very expensive looking tea bags?"
Will said shrugging.

At that moment class 1A entered their dorm complex.

"Hello there! For some reason completely unrelated to me and my new pals you no longer  possess tiny snack cakes!"
Will greeted.