7

"WHAT FABULOUSLY ENTRANCES!!!"
Mic yelled after every class was in the middle of the arena.

They had each taken it upon themselves to try and one up the class before them.

"THEY ALREADY HAVE THE COMPETITIVE SPIRIT WE NEED!!"
Echo yelled along with him.

"BUT YOU'LL NEED TO SAVE THAT FOR THE REAL COMPETITION TOMORROW!! BUT WE HAVE A SPECIAL SURPRISE TONIGHT..."
Mic started

"YOU AND EVERY UA FIRST YEAR ARE INVITED TO A GALA HOSTED BY THE YAOYOROZU'S!!!"
Echo finished.

The classes looked around excitedly.

"That explains why we were asked to bring formal dresses."
Rachel numb to herself.

"BUT FOR NOW IT'S TIME TO INTRODUCE OUR CLASS REPRESENTATIVES!!!"

"Excuse me."
Keith mumbled to himself.

"Oh fuck no."
Eliza mumbled.

"I'm honored!"
Iida cried, smiling broadly.

"I'm honored!"
Oliver cried, smiling broadly.

"Lovely."
Casey said rolling her eyes.

"FIST UP JAPAN'S VERY OWN... TENYA IIDA!!! HE'S CLASS ONE A'S REPRESENTATIVE AND THE SON OF THE FAMOUS IIDA HERO FAMILY!!!"
Mic introduced.

"COME UP AND SAY A FEW WORDS ON BEHALF OF YOUR CLASS!!!"
Echo said, calling the boy up to a stage in the front of the arena.

And he did without hesitation.

"I first want to tell you how honored I am-"

The representative droned on for several minutes about how honored he was to represent his class, and how honored he was to be apart of the tournament and how him and his classmates were going to try their best to come out on top.

"Bring back the explosion guy, goddamn this dude is soooo boring."
Sarah complained.

"The explosion guy?"
Xander asked.

"Yeah, the dude from the sports festival! He said he was going to win in one sentence, and then he did, that's badass."
She said bouncing on her toes, she was bursting with unused energy but could only stand there and listen to the blue haired teen drone on and on about honor.

"I suppose that's it, I'm sorry for the short speech I was unprepared."
Iida finished bowing before leaving the stage.

"Thank God."
Max mumbling from his spot next to Owen.

"THAT WAS LOVELY IIDA!!! NOW FROM THE BERLIN HERO SCHOOL FOR GIRLS.... ITS ELIZA DEPP!!!"

The black haired girl walked up to the stage.
She was unprepared but she could use this to her advantage.
Her quirk worked best if people focused on her, so as unnecessary as this moment was she could use it to intemadate her opponents.

She got to the microphone and activated her quirk.
Suddenly all the other students in the arena felt uneasy.

Eliza's quirk gave her the ability to make people scared, from a small amount of unease to paralyzing terror.

It was a villains quirk so she's been told but it didn't matter to her.

"Hey."
She finally spoke.
Her voice sending shivers down her enemies spins.

She smirked soaking in their fear.
An evil side effect for a villain quirk.

Eliza loved it when people were scared, especially of her.

"I'm not prepared but it doesn't matter, even if I was I wouldn't have given some long boring speech.
But I will say this, we won't give up easily.
My class is going to give you hell on our way to the finish line, be prepared for that."
She spoke calmly, purposely making eye contact with at least one person from each class.

Seeing how they handled fear.
The blonde spike haired boy clinched his jaw.

'Fear of failing, fear of being nothing, being lost and forgotten over time.'

She can also sense people fears.
Not strongly, but she could find them out if she tried hard enough.

She saw a red headed girl.
She was frowning slightly but showed less fear than the spiked haired boy.

'Fear of being as weak as everyone thinks she is, fear of being completely useless.'

That was a common one, especially among heroes.

"I suppose that is all."
She said clearly getting bored.
She turned and confidently walked down to stand with her class.

"You did great!"
Amy said throwing her arms around her friend's shoulders.

"GREAT JOB!! YOU SEEMED TO HAVE... STUNNED THE OTHER CLASSES!!!"
Mic said scanning over the nervous students.

"THIS NEXT ONE IS REPRESENTING, LONDON VERY OWN: BLADE HERO ACADEMY!!! GIVE IT UP FOR KEITH WARD!!!"
Echo announced.

"You got this bro."
Will said putting a hand on his friend's shoulder and shoving him forward.

The black haired boy stumbled forward and walked to the stage.
His mind was still thinking about how intimidating that girl was for no reason.

"Hey, I really don't know what I'm supposed to do here so..."
He looked around and shrugged.
"I don't know, go beyond plus ultra! And all that shit."
He said simply and walked away from the microphone.

Saying the school's catch phase earned him a lot of applause from the crowd.

"YEAH THATS THE SPIRIT!!! NOW FOR THE CLASS IM ROOTING FOR... LETS SHOW SOME LOVE TO CASEY WILLIAMS FROM LINCOLN HERO SCHOOL!!!!"
Echo Announced, the dark skinned girl walked up the stage with a smile.

"Thank you!"
She said once at the microphone.
"So I think I missed an email or something but, I suppose I'm just going to say do your best, yes I know that's Cliché but I mean it."
The crowd laughed a little.

"Do your best. you owe it to your school, to your country and to your opponents to do so."
She paused with a smile.

"And if you don't America will kick your ass, that you can count on."

Her class and parts of the crowd cheered.

"Thanks for having us!"
She said.
She smiled and waved while walking off the stage.

Her classmates high fived and bugs her while cheering.

"THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL CASEY!!!! I LOVE THAT KID!!"
Echo yelled, beaming down at her students.

"NOW LAST BUT NOT LEAST!!! STRAIGHT FROM AUSTRALIA!!! OLIVER JONES!! REPRESENTING BRISBANE COMBAT SCHOOL!!!!!!"

The boy rolled up to the stairs and walked up the stairs on flat feet.

"I have to say I'm so honored-"