6

"YOOOOO!!!! THIS IS PRESENT MIC AND IM SOOOO STOKED TO BE AN ANNOUNCER AT THIS YEARS HERO SCHOOL TOURNAMENT!!!!"
The blonde hero's voice boomed through the stadium.

"AND I'M THE AMERICAN HERO, ECHO!!!! I COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED TO BE HERE IN JAPAN WATCHING THESE CHILDREN FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Another pro heroes voice echoed through the indoor stadium, even with out Microphones the pair could burst anyone's eardrums.

"THAT'S RIGHT IM HERE WITH MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!! AND MY OLD BEST FRIEND!!!! INTRODUCE YOURSELF AIZAWA!!!!!"
Mic continued.

"I'm Aizawa Shota, the pro hero eraserhead."
Aizawa's tired voice introduced.

The man used to think that Mic and Joke were the most annoying pro heroes alive.
But the American hero echo managed to shove her way to the second place spot.

Next to Mic and behind Joke, who wasn't here thank God.

The enclosed arena they were in was larger than the one at the sports festival, the entire bottom was made of cement so that cementos could change it depending on the challenges the children had to face.

Each class was waiting patiently in different rooms connected to the arena.

"THIS IS WHERE HERO COURSE STUDENTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL COME TOGETHER TO FIGHT FOR THEIR SCHOOLS!!!!"
Mic screamed trying to rile up the crowd and excite the people watching from home.

"YEP! THESE STUDENTS WILL FACE OFF IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT CHALLENGES! EVERYTIME A SCHOOL WINS THATS ONE POINT UNDER THEIR BELT!!! THE SCHOOL WITH THE MOST POINTS BY THE END WINS!!!"

"DON'T LET ME DOWN JAPAN!!!!!"
Mic yelled at his students.

"YOU GOT THIS AMERICA!!!"
Echo screamed down at the kids.

"FIRST UP!! LAST YEARS WINNERS.... GIVE A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR UA!!!!!!!"

The students of class 1a ran to the middle of the arena, some students jumped and flipped around using their quirks to show off.
While others who didn't get the Memo (or didn't care) just casually walked on.

"LOOK AT THOSE CUTE KIDS GO!!!!!!"
Echo screamed, smiling down at them.

"THEY ARE ADORABLE... NOW THE RUNNERS UP FROM THE LAST TOURNAMENT, THEIR 3RD YEARS LOST BY ONLY 2 POINTS.... LET'S GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO...... GERMANY!!!!!"

...

The three girls stood watching class 1A make their entrance.

"Are we supposed to do that?"
Harper asked nervously.

"We can."
Amy said smiling and jumping around in excitement.

"Do we have to."
Eliza asked looking at her nails.

Amy gasped.
"I could make a light show with my scales!"
She said clapping.

"Whatever."
Eliza sighed.

"Harper! You can use your hair! Open Portals around the Arena!"
Amy suggested.

"And what will I do?"
Eliza asked.

"-NOW THE RUNNERS UP FROM THE LAST TOURNAMENT, THEIR 3RD YEARS LOST BY ONLY 2 POINTS.... LET'S GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO...... GERMANY!!!!!"

"That's us!"

"O-okay."

"Let's get this shit over with."

...

Something blasted through the door that Germany was supposed to come out of.

Millions of sparkling diamonds erupted and flew around the arena.

Carrying two girls.
They were standing on diamond platforms while smaller shards flew around them.

Amy was standing up waving at the people in the stands and at the class blow her while Harper was kneeling, she was nervous about falling but did her job anyway.

She grew her hair and activation her quirk, her light blue hair flew out and sparkled.
Small portals opened randomly in her hair.
Snow blew in from some part of the world while a small flock of white birds flew out of another.

Harper of course opened another portal to let them back home.

The crowd's cheers intensified at the beautiful display and a collective gasp was heard when another girl fell from the Portals.

She flipped around in the air and landed easily on another shining platform.

Eliza stood up and put her hands in the air.
The crowd cheered when the girl didn't fall to her death.

...

"Did they rehurse this?!"
Denki Kaminari asked watching the spectacle unfold.

"Yeah... They're totally out doing us."
Sero said rubbing his arms nervously.

"Bakugou! It's her!"
Kirishima yelled watching the blonde girl fly around.

"A class full of girls~"
Mineta drooled.

"Mineta Don't even think about it!!"
Momo criticized.

"Shiny~"
Mina admired.

The girls were lowered down to the ground.

Harper deactivated her quirk but her hair stayed long.
The small girl frowned and picked it up so she didn't step on it.

"You dropped me."
Eliza stated raising an eyebrow.

Harper pouted up at her.
"I'm sorry! I really didn't mean to!"

"Yeah but she's fine now! We did great I love you guys!!"
Amy said hugging her classmates.

Harper squeaked slightly when she noticed the other class staring at them.

Amy looked over and waved happily at Kirishima who immediately waved back.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! LET'S SEE IF THIS NEXT CLASS CAN BEAT THAT AMAZING PREFORMENCE!!!"
Mic yelled actually impressed.

"LET'S HERE IT FOR MY STUDENTS!!!! SHOW THEM WHAT YOU GOT AMERICA!!!!"