♥ twelve ♥

"Y/n?" Namjoon asked quietly after opening the door. I nodded, peeking over his tall shoulders. 

"May I come in?" I asked, clutching the hem of my sweatshirt. He nodded slowly, moving out of the way so I could walk further in. Once fully inside the room, I saw several couches, paintings, gaming consoles, a small kitchen, and fluffy carpets. 

As I was looking around, I saw Jin in the kitchen with Hoseok. The other 4 were sitting around the living room and talking. But now, with the arrival of myself, they stopped everything and looked up at me.

I looked behind me to see Namjoon closing the door. He passed me and sat down on the floor with Jimin. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes and giving a little encouraging smile to them (and maybe myself).

"I'm very sorry for what I said a few nights ago. I want you guys to know I cried myself to sleep that night...and the night after that," I started, letting go of my sweatshirt as my knuckles started to turn white. "And um...what I meant to say was that I don't trust myself to be a good soulmate to you guys. I- I'm struggling a lot with life right now and I don't want to drag any of you into my problems."

Taehyung slowly stood up from the couch and walked over to me. He stood in front of me and gave a small smile before placing his hands on his shoulders. 

"We understand. Take your time. Seven soulmates are hard and a lot to take in. Why don't we start as, friends?" he suggested. My smile grew bigger as I nodded and clapped my hands. 

"Yeah! Let me introduce myself so it's easier." I turned to the others who were now looking a lot better and not like they were going to kill me.

"I'm Yun Y/n. I just turned 21 on July 7th. My favorite animal is a koi fish and my favorite color is purple. Anything else you want to know?" I asked, sitting across from them all on the fuzzy carpet. 

"Yeah what's your favorite music genre?" Jimin asked, hanging upside down off the couch. I giggled before answering. 

"I like kpop, pop and lofi but the only group I was into was Stray Kids. That was....before all this-" I smiled nervously, holding up Taehyung's jacket. 

"I almost forgot. I brought this for you," I said, standing up and holding it out to him. 

"I knew it! Taehyung gave you his jacket at the concert. I recognized it the night you were our waitress," Yoongi clapped, obviously proud he had figured it out. 

I nodded, shaking the jacket for Taehyung to take. "Come on Tae I washed it," I whined, holding it out. He grinned before pushing my hand back. 

"I gave it to you to keep. And you called me Tae!" he giggled like a child. I dropped my arms, pouting. 

"Hey, why don't we watch a movie? Jin is the snacks ready yet?" Namjoon called. 

"Yeah in a second. Just let Y/n pick a-"

"Hey let's watch this one!" I held up a scary movie I had already found in one of the lower cabinets beneath the tv. 

"She already found one Hyung," Jungkook mumbled as I announced the title. 

"The Conjuring 2! Should be fun. I heard cool things about it," I shrugged, putting it in and turning the lights off as Jin placed the snacks down, Hobi following with the drinks. 

"Uhh, sure," Jin flashed a smile before sitting down. I sat on the floor right in front of the tv before starting it. 

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

A mixture of screams echoed throughout the room as Y/n's eyes slowly shut. 

"I don't wanna die today!" Taehyung whined, clutching onto Yoongi's arm while Jungkook rolled his eyes. 

"Whimp," he teased, earning a slap from Taehyung.

"Guys I think Y/n fell asleep," Jimin whispered, standing up and peeking over to see Y/n asleep on the floor. 

"Impressive," Hobi muttered, a pillow still covering his eyes. 

Jungkook stood up and picked up Y/n, turning and bringing her to curl up on the couch. She curled into a ball against Yoongi's arm as Jungkook laid a blanket over her. 

"Hyung something's wrong," Jimin sighed, shifting to face the older ones. 

"Hm, what is it?" Jin asked. 

"I- I already really like her."

                                                                 .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Another short chapter~