♥ ninety four ♥

"Y/n what's wrong? Aren't you happy?" Taehyung pulled me back to existence. I nodded despite the strange feeling deep in my stomach. A weird sense of Deja Vu? But how would that even be possible? I had never experienced anything like this before. 

We separated from each other as I stifled a laugh. We all looked like wet rags but somehow they still looked so good?!

"There's her smile," Hobi giggled cutely, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"We should all probably head inside," Hamra suggested. The others began to head inside but I stayed still. I don't know why. My mind was telling my body to move but my body wouldn't respond. 

"Y/n?" Yoongi called. The others stopped and turned. I quickly lifted my purse to my eyes and searched through it for my sleeping pills. Though Yuna had dumped my medicine specifically needed for my OCD, I still had these to help me. "Y/n?" he called again. I ignored them and shakily brought the label closer to my eyes so I could read in the dim light. 

It was a strange gut feeling like this had happened to me before. For some reason, I just knew that both Hamra's reasonings weren't correct. This seemed right.

I squinted my eyes as I read the tiny words in bold font. Siliocillin.

I gasped, dropping the orange tube as my heart started beating at a rapid pace. Siliocillin. A deadly drug that prevents the growth and development of soulmate bonds. If taken for a long period of time, the bond will break and eventually lead to death. How long had I been taking these again?

My vision began to blur as my phone suddenly rang. I fished it out from my pocket and answered. The caller ID showed the strange number that had called me before and sent all the pictures, threatening to expose us to the media. Except for this time, I recognized the voice on the other end. 

As I listened for a sound, I followed the trail of the drug. I needed the evidence if I was going to prove anything. I finally grabbed it off the ground before somebody finally spoke. 

"You will die the same death as them." It hit me. But not before the truck did. 

"Y/n!" someone screamed as I turned, the bright headlights blinding me before the truck harshly collided with my body. Pain erupted throughout every bone as my body flung like a ragdoll across the street. Everything began to turn black as memories of everything flashed before my eyes. 

"You might get a soulmate! Aren't you excited at all?"

"Meh, I mean soulmates are for the people who can't find true love themselves. They depend on others to get them through their depressing life."

Sunmi. Birthday.

"Y/n, what's so bad about multiple soulmates?" 

"Hi, Minsu! My name is Y/n and I didn't even want one soulmate. Are ya new here?"

11:07

Well, I was at a concert last night, maybe my soulmates were some randoms in the crowd around me.

K.T. Initial one.

"Do you know a Kim Taehyung?"

Kim Taehyun? No. Kim Taehyung. One of your soulmates.

"Hello my name is Yun Y/n and I'll be taking care of you tonight. What can I get started for you guys? Drinks, appetizers?"

First encounter.

"Because there's something wrong with me and I wasn't ready to accept it yet."

Rejection.

"Hey, Y/n! Feel like a game of Overwatch today? Our time got cut short last time~"