♥ forty one ♥

I thought I was pretty quiet but I guess this just proves otherwise.

As quickly and as quietly as possible I sprinted down the large hall, trying to come up with an excuse as to why I was standing right next to the living room not eavesdropping at all.

Someone's arms found my waist, pulling me into one of the dark rooms on the left of me. Yelping, I was pushed against the wall and the door was shut.

Mind you, it's pitch black and I can't see a thing.

"I'm only going to ask this once. What did you year Y/n?"

I squinted my eyes, trying to get a glimpse of whoever was in front of me. They had a firm hold on the walls from either side of me, making it impossible to escape the cage.

Their breathing got closer, close enough I could feel it on my neck and cheeks.

"Everything..." I mumbled quietly, looking down.

He sighed before running a finger up my neck to my jawline and cheeks. Leaving a trail of heat with his touch.

Maybe I didn't know who it was but he could make me crumble by a word.

"And why were you listening in?"

I was trying hard to recognize who's voice this is but it didn't sound like any of my soulmates. My eyes got wide as I panicked for a quick moment.

He must've noticed because he leaned forward quickly and pressed his lips against mine.

Almost immediately something in my brain switched, telling me who this was. Who's lips were soft and passionate. Who waited so long for me to tell him, even though he knew the whole time. His patience was a virtue I admired about him. That and the warmth his smile radiated. Hoseok.

I pushed myself off the wall and against him, wrapping my arms around his neck as he continued to deepen the kiss.

Pulling away slowly, I could see his smile in the pitch black room.

I wined like a kid at the loss of his lips, making him giggle.

"You're not worried are you? About what we talked about?" He asked.

I shook my head. After that kiss, why would I be worried?

Smiling he leaned forward again and tilted his head, giving me a softer, less heated kiss. It melted my heart.

My knees started to buckle but he held me up like I was nothing but a fragile feather.

"You promise?"

"I promise I'm not worried," I giggled as he released me from his hold.

He sighed, turning the lights on. I looked around in confusion. "Wait who's room is this?" I asked.

"Yoongi and Jin's."

"They share a room?" I asked.

"For now. While we're making your room," Hobi smiled, patting my head.

"Who's room did I take?!" I asked, turning to face him. He shrugged with a giggle before sprinting towards the door.

"JUNG HOSEOK!"

I chased him out into the living room where he had totally disappeared.

However instead of looking for him I noticed seven sets of eyes on me.

I sighed, placing my hands on my hips. "Before I apologize for eavesdropping. Which of you moved out of your room for me?" I accused, pointing between Jin and Yoongi.