001

You run up the stairs, grabbing Jezebel's cardigan in the process. You look behind you to see two masked men running toward you. Both bickering and cussing at each other. You roll your eyes as you duck under a fallen support beam. You turn right and quickly slip into a room. You lean against the wall attempting to catch your breath.

"What...the...actual...fuck."

You hold onto the cardigan tightly as if it was life support. You scan the room, a broken gurney, assorted medical supplies, and pills littered the dirty pale blue linoleum floor.

You knew you would be found sooner or later. You decide to take the chance to run back downstairs hoping the masked men wouldn't be nearby. Instead of running out into the hallway, you ran into one of the masked men.

"Peek-a-boo!"

You scream and run toward the window. A strong pair of arms jerk you back onto the floor before you could even touch the window.

"LET GO OF ME!!"

"So soft and squishy."

You bite his arm and grab the nearest object.

A bedpan are you fucking kidding me!

You quickly stood up and threw the bedpan at the man, hitting him in the shoulder.

"Awh, that almost hurt princess."

You reach down to grab another weapon, but another strong pair of arms capture you.

"Hoodie, you had one fucking job."

"Masky she bit me."

"I don't give a flying fuck, help me tie her up."

Hoodie pulls some lime green rope out of his pocket.

"I'm into this if you are princess."

You spit at him and elbow Masky.

"I'm not into that though you bitch."

"FUCK YOU, BASTARDS!!"

You take off running, eventually, you reach the end of the hallway. Your heart beats rapidly as the staircase comes into view. Except it was being blocked by a tall grotesque creature.

You scream and run in the opposite direction. Something slimy wraps around your ankle, and you brace yourself for impact with the linoleum.

SPLAT!

Masky had smashed the creature's tentacle with a pipe. A black substance erupted from the severed tentacle.

"Fucking gross!"

He quickly picks you up and tosses you over his shoulder. You pound your fists against his back as he runs down the stairs.

"HOODIE RUN NOW, HE'S HERE!"

Tears drop softly onto your cheeks as Masky kept running. The three of you continue running across the field full of dead grass. Waves of static travel through the air causing a ripple effect across the field. Masky groans as he picks up the pace.

"FUCK! HOODIE HURRY UP AND START THE CAR!"

"I'M TRYING DUDE IT'S FUCKING STALLING."

Hoodie shakily sang praises in hopes the car would hear him and roar its engine.

As Masky tosses you into the backseat, the engine finally roars to life. You peek out the window to see the same grotesque creature standing in the middle of the field as the car sped away.