005

Masky and Hoodie were outside talking as you folded the laundry. You tried to listen in on their conversation, only able to hear bits and pieces.

"You don't think she'll try anything while we're sleeping? I know she's hellbent on running away. But she's safer with us, and she needs to get that through that pretty little head of hers."

Masky flicks his cigarette out into the night, he leans back against the railing and sighs.

"She's a handful already, I'd hate to have to punish her for doing anything stupid. Especially since I haven't gotten any fucking sleep."

"Maybe if you'd lay off the coffee and cigarettes you would. Besides she's hot and we get to share a bed with her."

Masky flicks Hoodie's forehead before heading back into the room.

You were placing the neatly folded clothes into their duffel as they locked the door behind them. You had definitely heard Hoodie's comment.

"Awh princess you folded our laundry? Can you cook too? You know a way to a man's heart is food, and I'd gladly give you mine."

You scoffed.

"Is that your shitty attempt at flirting? If so then I'm pretty sure you haven't gotten laid in a very long time."

"We can always change that princess."

You gasped and threw a fistful of socks at Hoodie. Masky pinched the bridge of his nose and reached into his pocket for his cigarettes.

"Can I have one of those?"

Masky raised an eyebrow, he didn't think you'd be the type to smoke.

"Do you even smoke?"

"I did in high school. Or do you just want to smoke alone and act all edgy and brooding?"

"Sure thing princess."

"So not cool dude, that's my nickname for her, find your own."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Masky unlocked the door and you followed suit. It was a bit colder than you expected. You only had a shirt and boxers on.

How did I forget I was just parading around in their clothes? Why did I decide to smoke with him, I still can't stop thinking about what happened earlier downstairs. He was so close, so warm, and so inviting.

A cloud of smoke lingered your way and dragged you out of your thoughts. Masky was leaning against the railing with a cigarette between his lips.

"Sorry dollface, there was only one left."

"That's fine."

You stepped closer to him and pulled the cigarette from his lips. Taking a deep inhale and blowing it out into the night, your eyes meeting his.

"Guess you'll have to be nice and share."

The cigarette somehow stayed balanced between your fingers as he cornered you between his arms against the railing.

"You're such a brat."

"And what are you going to do about that?"

He gripped the railing tightly and stared past your face, his jaw clenched. He was irritated and slightly turned on by your sudden boldness. You kept stirring up emotions inside him, one's he thought he'd never feel again. And it kept pissing him off.

His eyes met yours once more, before noticing the cigarette had burned a bit too close to the bottom for his liking.

You had noticed it too and wanted to irritate him a bit more. Why not, your life had been uprooted and you didn't care anymore. You had one goal in mind, and in the meantime, you wanted to test the waters, despite the warnings.

You inhaled once more before gently cupping the side of his face with your free hand. You pressed your lips against his, exhaling once his mouth opened from the sudden contact.

"I've always wanted to shotgun kiss someone."

His cheeks were set ablaze with pink, he turned away as smoke escaped his lips.

"Such a fucking brat."

You blushed, you couldn't believe you actually did that. The whirlwind of emotions you felt the past few days was really affecting your decision-making skills.

My god, I've lost it sooner than I thought I would. But I couldn't help it, he's just so easy to fuck with. If I'm being honest, it's taking my mind off of Jezebel. I don't want to feel sadness or frustration anymore, at least for now. As selfish as it sounds, I like it.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Alright, you're in the middle."

"I'd rather sleep on the floor or in the car."

Hoodie lay in bed with his arms behind his head, pretending to pout.

"I wouldn't sleep on the floor, who knows what kind of gross shit is on this carpet. Besides we don't trust you enough to leave you unattended, so why don't you come to bed? I promise I won't bite unless you want me to."

You groaned, he was right, you didn't know what kind of gross shit was on the carpet. It's too cold outside and sleeping during the car ride was uncomfortable.

You climbed into bed and placed a pillow between the two of you.

"That's a good girl."

Masky locked the door behind him and walked towards the bed. He smacked Hoodie with the same pillow.

"Hoodie you stupid fuck, can you just be quiet for once. It's time for us to sleep, we're leaving in the morning."

You sighed, it was going to be a long night.