003

"God Tim did you have to hit every fucking pothole on the way here."

Masky puts the car in park and gives Hoodie the finger.

"I think we should wake her up unless you want to carry her to the room?"

"She slept the whole drive, which was a day and a half, so yeah wake her ass up. At least one of us slept that long."

Masky yanks the keys out of the ignition and steps out for a smoke. Hoodie turns in the passenger's seat and gently pokes your side. You squirm each time he pokes you until you finally wake up. You struggle to keep your eyes open due to the neon orange letters shining onto the car.

MORLEY MOTEL
no Wi-Fi, we can't afford it either.

You groan and try to open the door, but it was locked. You tug on the handle harder.

"Oops, I forgot about the child lock."

As Hoodie opens the door and you quickly slip out and start running.

"Goddammit, Brian!"

Masky flicks his cigarette into a puddle and runs after you. You keep running until you trip over a pothole. You fall forward, scraping your knees and palms against the crumbled asphalt.

Masky stood above you with irritation plastered across his face. He sighs and extends his hand toward you.

"You're as clumsy as you are stupid."

You glare at him, taking his hand and allowing him to pull you up. You didn't notice you were injured until Masky grabbed your wrist.

"What the hell are we gonna do with you."

You glare at Masky and slowly walk back toward the car. You were stuck with them, you had no idea where you were or how to get back home. You were beyond exhausted to form an escape plan right now.

"Ouch, we got a first aid kit in here somewhere."

Hoodie opens the trunk, its contents make you take a few steps back.

Inside was a duffel bag with clothes spilling out, empty coffee cups, a carton of Marlboro reds, bundles of rope, a first aid kit, and an empty package of Twizzlers.

Masky walks past the car and into the motel. He emerges 5 mins later, a lit cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth. He holds up a key and motions toward the 2nd floor.

"Let's patch you up inside, do you need help walking?"

"Yeah, I think so."

Hoodie chuckles and slides his arm around your waist. You lean into him slightly and start walking with him toward the stairs.

The room contains a variety of smells, a dirty blue carpet, and a single bed.

You've got to be fucking kidding me!

"Did they not have any doubles available?"

"Nope, you act like we can afford it."

Masky says as he drops the duffel bag onto the floor. He heads straight toward the bathroom, a long crack in the wood splintered out, and water runs shortly after he closes the door.

You sigh and sit on the end of the faded floral bedspread. Your skin crawls at the thought of the previous guests and their activities.

Hoodie gently grabs your wrist, ripping you away from your thoughts.

"This might sting a little bit."

He sprays hydrogen peroxide onto your palm. You watch as he carefully wraps the bandage around your hand after applying some Neosporin. You finally notice he wasn't wearing his mask. Jade green eyes and tufts of sandy blonde hair peeking out from under his hood, and light freckles adorned his dusty pink cheeks.

He continues to carefully bandage you up, your cheeks growing warmer as you watch him work.

Am I seriously blushing right now? They literally kidnapped you.... well they saved your life, but still not before they both tried to attack you. Damn did Stockholm Syndrome already creep its way in? This entire situation is messed up, I just want to find Jezebel. I just want to go back to when we used to eat honey vanilla ice cream and stay up late talking about everything and anything. It was us against the world. I just want things to go back to normal.

"If you need me to kiss it better just let me know."

You roll your eyes and carefully get off the bed. Masky emerges from the bathroom, ruffling his chestnut brown hair with a white towel. His light hazel eyes meet your (e/c) ones. He smirks as he slides on a dark grey shirt.

"Hope you like Chinese food."

Your stomach replies for you.

"Don't forget the eggrolls this time!"

Masky grabs the car keys and turns toward Hoodie

"Keep your hands to yourself. I don't need her running off again."

Hoodie places his hands together, giving his best innocent expression.

"I promise to leave room for Jesus."

The doorknob clicks, signaling that you were locked in a room alone with Hoodie.