006

Y/N please, please help me! I'm scared, it's so dark... so cold. I don't want to die. Please come find me, I need you. He won't let me go, I need you to save me... PLEASE Y/N, HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

Jezebel!? It's me, c-can you hear me? I'm coming for you. I promise things are going to be okay again. I just, I need to know where you are, I need to know why you were taken! Please stay alive, I need you!

Y/N! Is that you? Oh my God please help me! He's going to kill me... this wasn't supposed to happen! I never wanted this to happen, never wanted you to be involved! Y/N there's something you need to know...

Jezebel what is it!? Are you okay, what's going on? How did this happen? JEZEBEL, PLEASE DON'T GO! WHAT'S GOING ON!? WHERE ARE YOU!?

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You were facing Masky, your hand gripping onto his shirt, your face buried in his chest. Jezebel's voice, her screaming, her cries for help plagued your mind.

"Y/N."

His deep voice was guiding you out of your nightmare. Your grip tightens on his shirt as tears roll down your cheeks. Your eyes open to see Masky's worried expression.

"Hey it's alright, you were just having a nightmare."

You pull away from Masky and sit up, burying your face in your hands as you sobbed. Masky reaches toward you but pulls his hand away. He didn't know how to comfort someone, much less after they had a nightmare. He's been dealing with them for years now, his only comfort was cigarettes or pills, sometimes alcohol.

"We have to go, we have to find her! I can't stay in this shithole anymore, she was calling for help Masky, she was calling for me! I need to go save her, she needs me... I need her. I don't have anyone else in my life but her. I can't let her die, n-not if I can do something, anything to save her!"

Hoodie groans and rolls over, peaking over the pillow.

"What's going on?"

You wipe your tears away and climb over Masky to get out of bed. He watches as you pace the room, running your fingers through our hair, eyes filled with nothing but panic and worry. You could feel the cold sweat on your face and neck, everything felt so overwhelming.

Masky sits on the edge of the bed and runs his fingers through his messy hair.

"You have us."

You stop pacing and stare at him. You weren't sure if you heard him correctly.

"He's right for once."

Masky grabs the pillow behind him and hits Hoodie with it. You let out a quiet laugh. They were right, you do have them in your life, whether you wanted them or not. They were protecting you, they were going to help you find Jezebel.

You couldn't stop thinking about the dream, what it meant, how it was even possible to hear her voice, to see her. It felt so real.... but was it? It had to be, it had to be the universe pulling the two of you back together.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Masky taps his fingers along the steering wheel. Hoodie hums along to some random song on the radio that needs to be put out of its misery. You sat in the backseat, nervously playing with the sleeves of Jezebel's cardigan.

I don't understand. I don't know if that dream was real or not if I actually spoke to her. There has to be some reason why, somehow she was reaching out to me. Maybe I could speak to her in my dreams? Maybe figure out where she is or if she's okay. I hope she's alive, this is unbearable. I'm stuck with two idiots, feeling everything all at once yet nothing at the same time. Impulsive decisions, kissing a man I've only known for 4 days now... but it feels like I can indulge in these impulsive thoughts and foreign feelings... right? Logically speaking, no. But nothing about my life anymore is logical anymore, I'm so fucking lonely without Jezebel. Maybe these two will be a temporary source of comfort and company.