Adopt a Man [Straight]

A/n There's a trigger warning in this chapter for SA/abuse and drug use, I have labelled it when it occurs and it is not a large part of the chapter but please be aware :) 

Adopt a Man [Straight]

The singer's voice starts off quiet, the guitar riff quickly accompanying it, building up to the drums. 80s hair metal is a popular choice among the patrons of the bar but the classic Def Leppard song that blasts through is a signature for one particular bombshell. The music is also accompanied by whistles and cries of encouragement.

Monk doesn't even have to look up to know there's a leggy blonde swinging about with a captivated audience. Crystal Reynolds is a wild one for sure and it's hardly surprising considering who her daddy is. At least tonight she's decided to contain her chaos to her father's own bar and not some skivvy one in the city as she sometimes has the habit of doing.

Someone calls for a beer. Monk wordlessly grabs it and places it down on the counter, collecting the cash owed and daring to glance over to where the jukebox stands. As he'd predicted Chrissy is bobbing her head, circling those slender hips and laughing at something one of her groupies comments to her. Her long hair, teased and curled shimmers in the low lights as she tilts her head back and grins. The outfit she has on is provocative to anyone's standards; tight leather pants, heeled boots, a low scoop vest and a push-up bra with lace that teases the viewer's eye. He would say she's put it on especially for tonight but that's just how Chrissy dresses normally. It's only a little more demure than the women that hang around the bar normally in hopes of scoring with a biker. Then again, Chrissy isn't just any old biker groupie, she's the daughter of the President of the Black Rebels MC.

Most of the patrons of the bar know her of course and most know that as the Pres's daughter, she's off limits. However, there's always a few that after a couple of drinks like to push their luck. Viper, her daddy, has always made sure his girls know how to defend themselves but at the same time they're his Princesses so he doesn't make them have to. That job falls onto whichever brother is closest and over the years, boy has Chrissy tested them.

Some young kid, no cut on him but a massive pair of balls, starts to approach the outer circle around Chrissy. He's cheered on by his friends who are equally as young and dumb so with that boost of confidence, the kid weaves through the thin crowd. Sensing trouble, Monk gently places down the cloth and glass he's wiping and leans his hands on the bar, simply observing for now.

The kid makes a play for Chrissy. He starts dancing near her until eventually his hands land on her hips. Monk tenses at the motion, even some of the MC members surrounding Chrissy quietening. Chrissy doesn't seem to mind so far except then the kid pushes his luck. His hand curves up her body to her breasts and cups them.

Monk is already there. He pushes off his hands and leaps over the bar counter, making his way to the woman in a few short strides. He grabs the punk by his shirt and viciously tugs at him. The boy goes reeling backwards, landing on his ass hard just as Monk takes his stand in front of Chrissy. He used to be the shortest kid in his age bracket until he hit the end of his junior year and suddenly shot straight up. Now at 6'5'' he's got some weight to his height which paired with his quiet demeanour makes him look intimidating as hell. It's a fact Monk takes serious advantage of because well, he's never had that much luck in his life and he's learnt to be resourceful.