Queen of His Heart [Sequel-Straight] Pt.2

Awakened from a long slumber her nerves bolt alive, tingling with excitement. Her mind comes alive as her body softens into his. He'd been right. He is not a soft lover. His lips and tongue claim her wholeheartedly, moving expertly against hers and lulling her into submission. Hands land on her hips, Danyal's large body pressing forward to make her shuffle back and just when she can move back no further, he lifts her up. The rise this time is short and instead she finds herself falling back again. This time her back hits with the softer cushioning of the bed and although Danyal is not there to pin her down that same fierce look is slashed across his handsome features.

Moisture pools between her legs as she watches his stare remain steady on her while he shrugs off the thin shirt he wears. Tossed nonchalantly over his shoulder, he stalks forwards, knees hitting the mattress as he descends onto her again. She takes in her fill of the sight of his magnificent torso trying not to concentrate too hard on the brutal scars that cover the bronzed skin.

"You're magnificent," Fatima breathes, reaching out to run her palms over the thick muscles coated in supple skin. She can just picture him now glistening with sweat during his training, the beast truly coming out and God help her if that doesn't make her all the more hotter.

He allows her to roam with those hands for a few moments as he kisses her though when she wriggles beneath him, her legs parting and hips tilting up he pulls back. Her clothes are of the finest material however nothing compares to the softness of her skin.

"You're the magnificent one, sweetness. Take off your clothes I want to see you," he states, giving her room to sit up.
The dazed look in her eyes grow fervent as she reaches for the laces of her blouse and loosens them enough to slip it off. As she tugs at the bindings of her skirt, he gently unwinds the slipped shawl from around her neck and keeps it close. It is refreshing to see that the Princess is not shy or modest in bearing herself to him which as beautiful as she is she would have no reason to be. It gives him hope that perhaps she will be just fine handling him and his nature of love making.

"Beautiful," he whispers, stroking that scarred side of her face.
Her large eyes light up with the contact and singular word even as he has yet to take in the blessed sight before him. First they need to get some boundaries clear. If she does not agree to his proclivities then he will honour that and they can resume as she wishes. However if she does...
"Come closer," she softly murmurs, "you're too far away."

Her hands reach out to his shoulder and that when he captures and holds them, drawing her attention.
"Danyal?" she questions.
"You said you wanted to see the lover I am. Is that still true, sweetness? Do you trust me?" he asks.
She doesn't even hesitate before agreeing confidently. Danyal tries to ignore the squeeze of his heart focusing only on the hardness of his loins.
"Then lie down and place your hands above you."

It's a good thing her shawl is more casual with little embellishments bar the embroidery bordering it. Winding it around just below her wrists he can feel her curiosity but she keeps her hands limp in his hold, not tensing or protesting in fear. At least out of the darkness of his previous life there had been this as a glimmer of enlightenment. Finally he'd found he was not the only one who shared such secret thoughts and when done with the correct partner it could be pleasurable for both lovers. But he is not going to be cruel, he will show the curious Princess and when she sobs her regrets he will let her go, lesson learnt.

Finishing the last of the knots to the backboard of the bed, Danyal sits back on his heels gazing down at the Princess. 

********************

This part is continued on my profile on Inkitt (under the same name). For more details look at the 'Foreword' at the start. The Foreword also explains why I have to do it like this. Don't come for me, it's not my favourite choice.

*********************

A delicious heat is encompassing her and this time it's not just a figment of her imagination. Danyal is slumped over her with his head buried against her neck. There's also a sticky wetness between them at her lower stomach.
"Danyal," she murmurs, her arms starting to ache from such a position for so long, "my arms."