my naughty little affair Chapter 6 part 2

heres a lovely new update i have no idea whats really going to happen next so we'll see how it goes put i anyone has ideas it would be great. as well as im truly sry about not updateing sooner it had nothing to do with the votes it had more to do with the fact we're short staff at work so ive been working alot i truly appologize.

i preferably would like 50 votes for this chapter but i am also letting ya'll know i wont be near any internet for two and a half weeks so i wont be able to update untill at least then, my grandmothers getting surgury so ill b staying with her for a while. :)

----------------------------------------------------

The door sounded with a soft thud as Marie closed it behind us.

"Eve why did you ask to prolong the hearing? You I just want to get the divorce over with."

She started to fidget a little bit, and opened her mouth to say something but hesitated slightly.

"The doctor called with your test results this morning."

"And you couldn't wait to tell me this till later?"

Weeelllll.... It may sort of... Umm affect your divorce?"

"How the hell can my results from the doctor affect my divorce?"

"Well for one it's probably about to get a lot more....messy?"

"And why's that?"

"Well some times when a man and a woman have unprotected... You know, it can result in a seed being planted."

"What are you talking about?"

"welllll..."

"Come on spit it out!"

"You’re pregnant! Okay, jeez no needs to get touchy, if I didn’t believe preggers were emotional before I sure know about the truth now."

"I am not emotional!" a sob escapes my lips.

"Rriight and I'm the Easter bunny."

"How did this happen?!"

"Well when a man and woman get together and.."

"I get the picture!"

"See your too emotional."

Oh my god what if Caelan finds out? What if he doesn't want the baby? What if he wants me to get an abortion! I wouldn't be able to handle that, I don't want him to take my baby away!

Maybe it just best if he doesn't know about the baby. I'd rather not find out his reaction and always wonder what he would do then hear his child is unwanted.

I suddenly grabbed Eve’s shoulders making her jump in surprise, I looked deep into her eyes and arranged my facial expression to show that I'm completely serious, "whatever you do you can't tell Caelan."

She slowly nodded but gave me an uncertain look, "I don't know about this Ro."

"I don't think any good will come of him knowing. We should get back now thank you for letting me know."

I begin to head back in through the door but I end up being bulldozed over by judge rushing out of the room.

"Umm wasn't that our judge that just left? How are we supposed to finalize the divorce?"

"That is cue and Mrs. Mackinlay your divorce isn't finalized until I approve it."

"What happened to the other judge?" I liked the other judge I was going to use her crush on Caelan to my benefit; we could have won the approval for our divorce. Damn it.

"She had a sudden family emergency that she needed to attend to. Now if everyone could return to your seats."

Holy, touchy much? I slowly take my seat, at the corner of my eye I can see Eve still fidgeting in her seat.

"Now let's begin I would like to be shown some proof as to why your divorce should be granted."

"Well your honor there is the fact that our clients had unknowingly gotten married and had spent several weeks continuing on with their ignorance."

"Were you present at the wedding Mrs. Mackinlay?" he gives me a look that makes me squirm in my seat I feel like a child who has just been discovered there guilty by their father.

"Yes." I mutter.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you."

"Yes your honor." I say louder this time.

"And what about you Mr. Mackinlay were you present at the ceremony?"

"well your honor, I can say that I honestly don't recall what had happened at that time I had found out at a later date when applying for a marriage license for my fiancée and I." wow I have never seen Caelan look so serious, getting this divorce must be very important to him, he must love his fiancée a lot.

"And you Mrs. Mackinlay when had you found out you were married?"

Now it's my turn to squirm, "actually I sort of ummm *cough* found out a few hours later when I arrived home that day."

"What!"

"Well we had spent the night together and from the size of my headache we had probably gotten pretty drunk, so when I found the marriage certificate in my pocket I thought it was just a joke and ripped it up and threw it in the trash."

"Oh for the love of cheese I can't take it anymore, SHES PREGNANT TOO!" Eve says after suddenly jumping up.

"Eve!"

"What you know I can never keep a secret."

I froze at the sound of Caelan's ice cold voice rolling over me, "is it mine?"

My heart stung from accusation he flung at me, does he really think I’m that type of girl?

"No it's Brian's." I lied.

"No that’s no possible you " I covered her mouth quickly giving her an angry glare.

"Order, order!"

We all sat down slowly.

"I have made my judgement; i have never in my whole life seen a couple regard marriages with such flippancy. I deny your request for a divorce and I sentence you to living together for a year, you will be put into marriage counselling and will attend prenatal classes as well as ultrasounds together. Court dismissed."

 Rina