my naughty little affair ch 4

k this whole chapter is unedited (i really miss my laptop) anywho hope you enjoy it and dont forget to vote, comment, fan. LUV YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! XD

Rosamund

Who the heck is this guy?!
My mother offered him the seat next to me.
"So handsome what's brought to our door?" my mother asked flirtatiously.
Oh my gosh you can't be serious. I roll my eyes, I don't understand how my father could possibly put up with that, no instead of scolding her he just sends glares at the man sitting beside me. Seriously my parents are always like this.
Caelan's voice brought me out of my ranting thoughts. "I came to speak to Rose about something important."
Rose? What? Nobody has ever called me that, yet u would think that would be the logical thing but instead they just call me Ro, and even then that's just my best friend and parents who call me that. I don't even know this guy what gives him the right to be so close.
"Okay first of all last checked I don't even know you, and second it's Rosamund to you." I said a little peeved.
He sighed muttering something about not making this easy.
Then he turned to me, "Actually you do know me. You and I are..... Very close acquaintances."
"I dont see how we are since for the last time I don't even know you!"
He just gave me a knowing smirk. While I gave him a frustrated sigh.
He suddenly gets up, "okay let's go."
"go where? I'm not going anywhere with you for all I know your a creepy stalker trying to worm your way into my life."
"I am not a creepy stalker! And I suggest you go with me for coffee unless you want others to know about your secret." he said looking pointedly at my parents who were no longer paying attention to us, instead they were feeding each other toast.
Ugh there's that queasy feeling again. I quickly got up looking away from the food.
"Okay let's go!" I said quickly and saw a quick flash of surprise  cross his facial expressions.
"but we can't talk for too long I still have classes."
"Don't worry about it I'll drop you off there after our talk."
"bye mom. Bye dad." I yelled.
We left through the front door but as soon as I got outside the door I froze. There was a very very expensive car sitting.
He turned back towards with a frustrated look on his face. "What now? Weren't you the one who said we need to hurry?"
I just looked at him with curiosity, "who are you?"
He looked at me in surprise "you mean you seriously don't know?"
I rolled my eyes, "No shit Sherlock isn't that what I was saying the whole time?"
We both got into the car, and drove to the nearest cafe in town.
"Soo are you going tell me who you are?"
"I'm Caelan Mackinlay." is all he said.
It actually sounds kind of familiar but he probably just said it at some point at my house.
"Is that suppose to ring a bell for me?"
He just stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to the cafe.
As we approached the counter to order something, I noticed that the girl behind the counter was completely raping Caelan with her eyes.
I take a more closer look at Caelan, huh I didn't notice it before but if I weren't so creeped out from our first meeting at my house I would probably be ripping off his clothes in my mind too.
"Rose?"
"huh?"
"I said what would you like?"
"Oh sorry I won't have anything I got this stomach flu that I've been trying to get rid of for a while."
"Okay well then I'll just get a grande espresso forte."
We waited a few min for his coffee, with I'm pretty sure every women in the cafe this morning giving me the stink, even the elderly ones who any other day would be sweet.
His coffee finally arrived he took it but not without me noticing that the waitress had put her number on the side of his cup.
"does this happen wherever you go?"
"does what happen wherever I go?"
"Women drooling all over you or you just buying coffee and getting a number?"
He flashes me a smug smile, "generally yes, why? You jealous?"
"ha! Hardly."
He started to sit at a table, but I just continued towards the door.
"You can't seriously be mad because I asked you if you were jealous?" he called to me.
"no I just prefer to be in an environment where most women in the area are wishing I'll suffer from an unexpected death at any moment." I just continued towards the door and paused with the door half open, "if you want to talk I'm pretty sure you shouldn't stay there gawking at me."
He got up and took long, smooths steps weaving himself around the tables towards me and the door.
We made our way to a bench outside where I sat down.
"So...."
"Want an annulment Rose."
I just laughed, "What the does that have to do with me, get an annulment then, if your sure about your feelings then get one? No ones stopping you."
He just breathed a sigh of relief. "that's great to hear our court day for the annulment is in two weeks."
I just nodded my head for him only half listening to this crazy person.
Wait.
Did he just say what I think he just said.
I look at him in confusion. "Our?"
He looked at him in confusion, "You didn't know wasn't this your plan to marry me?"
"....No....I didn't even know we're married..... Hold up we can't be married I've never even met you before in my life."
Then an images of my dreams flash through my mind of a faceless man standing beside me.
"I now pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride."
He turns towards me but i still cant see his face but passionately kisses me, and I hands move up his well built chest and make their way behind his neck and into his silky hair.
The world around us forgotten, and the passion building and pooling inside. It's a good thing I was in his arms because my knees buckled underneath me.
I quickly brought my thoughts back to the present.
Nah it can't be true.
"your lying when could we possibly have gotten married."
"well I don't remember how we met but I do have proof of us both being present at the wedding but I couldn't find our copy of the marriage certificate."
We pulled out an envelope out of his pocket and I couldn't help but gasp as I had opened and peered at the contents in it.