My naughty little affair ch 2

Authors note: i don't know it pretty long on word who knows how long it will be on here but enjoy vote, comment, fan. it might sound a bit funny who knows i wrote on my ipod cuz my laptop commit suicide for the time being so i hope its okay. And yes its suppose to move this fast in the begining you'll see why more into the story.

At home

Rosamund's POV 

“hey mom, dad, I'm home."

My mother comes out from the kitchen to envelope me into one of her huge bear hugs.

"Hi, oh how I've missed you so much! So how was the trip?"

"Umm it was fine?"

"That’s it just fine?"

"Surrrreee..... We'll just go with that."

"Well okay."

We make our way into the living room to see my father sitting on the couch reading a sports magazine. I'm make my way towards him and give him a peck on the cheek "hey daddy I'm home."

"Hey hunny how was your trip?"

"Umm it was very uneventful." I lied.

"Oh yeah sure you tell him more information than Me." my mother huffs.

I just laugh, “that’s because I'm a daddy’s girl right dad?"

My dad just gives a warm chuckle.

"Any who I'm just going to in unpack my clothes I'll be back down later."

I head up the stairs leaving my mother speechless. But then I hear, "one of these days that girls going to realize how important I am in her life."

I open my room door to see everything left exactly the way I had found it. I head over to my bathroom and take a quick shower. Afterwards I quickly change into comfortable booty pj shorts and a tank top with an oversized sweater over top.

After I in packed everything, I make my way to the laundry room and start doing my laundry. I start searching through my pockets from the previous night and take out my wallet, keys, and a piece of paper. I then through the clothes in wash, and head back to my room, I place my keys and wallet on my dresser by the door. I sit down on my bed and unfurl the piece of paper I laughed so hard. That can't even be real. I take it, rip it, and throw it in the trash bin.

A couple weeks later

Marielle's POV

Caelan has been asking me out for dinner for quite a while now but I've just been so busy trying to get my modeling career further that I haven't been able to make time in my schedule till now.

Tonight he's asked me to meet him at "Ti Amo" one of the best restaurants in New York.

I walked in fashionably later to when I'm supposed to meet him. I glance around till I spot his tall frame and black hair I make my way to the host, "hi, I'm meeting my date here his name is Caelen Mackinlay."

" yes one moment please mam." she doesn't even have to flip through the reservation book his name is at the top of the list, of course I knew that but given the death glares she was giving me I assume she knew too. I just smiled at her sweetly knowing as soon as she saw us together her glares would be hopeless with knowing she can't compete with me.