My Naughty Little Affair Ch1 part2

I woke up feeling groggy and with probably one of the worst headaches I have ever felt. I peep open one eye open but the sunlight creeping in through the crack of the curtains made me close my eye to return to darkness. I shifted the sheet over my head the silkiness of the sheet land like water over my head.

 Wait.

What?

Silkiness? I don't own any silk sheets on my bed. My first reaction is to jump out of the bed but I seem to be pinned down by something. I slightly turn my head that something is a someone. Shit! What the hell happened last night I don't remember anything besides entering that party last night and spewing (spewing just sounds soo... Ummm so mean so I'm just going to change it from now on to spilled but of course we all know what really happened) my drink on that really hot guy.

 I glance over to the guy that has me pinned to the bed but all i see is his black hair. Well it's definitely not the guy that I "spilt" my drink on. Well that's kind of a relief but I bet Eve is really worried about where I am.

Eve?

Shit! Eve! Oh my god I hope she got home okay. What am I worrying about Eve for at a time like this I'm not home okay yet!? Let alone today I'm supposed to catch my flight back home today.

Awe snap! What times it my plane will I make it there in time?  I turn towards the stranger beside me and try to wiggle my legs out from where one of his legs has me held down.

Finally! My lower half is free next step is for me to get my upper body out from under his secure hold. Now here's the difficult part how to do this without waking him up. I don't want to wake Him because it will just make my escape more difficult and then I'll for sure miss my plane.

I can't let that happen. I try by wiggling one of my arms out from under his grasp. After a short while my arm was finally free. From wiggling my arm out from underneath his grasp i had loosened his hold and I was finally able to slowly lift his. At this point I was biting my bottom lip and continuously kept glancing at him to make sure he was still sleeping.

I was finally free of his hold but at the last minute I tripped on a corner of the silk sheet. I landed on the carpeted floor with a bit of a thump and "ugh" sound. I quickly looked over to the bed he was stirring from his sleep. I pressed my body as low to the ground as possible hoping he wouldn't notice me. He lifted his head a little and looked around but I could tell he wasn't really completely looking because his eyes were still glazed over.

"You are dreaming..." I said quietly from my spot where I was laying low "you're on a cloud of cotton candy."

He put his head back down and fell right back to sleep. I didn't move until I heard him snoring. I sighed in relief oh thank heavens. I stand up only to realize I'm wearing nothing, notta, zip, zippo. I saved my virginity for something special and it was completely wasted on some stranger. Tears glisten lightly over my eyes. I don't have time for crying now, I have to leave I look around to find my clothes I found everything my heel, skinny jeans, shirt, under wear..... But wears my bra? I stealthily look around the room and look under the bed, but it wasn't there either. I look up to towards the man his back is now facing me, and might I tell you that is one fine back with his broad shoulders, its perfection. As I'm looking at him I found my bra it's lodged under his hip. Shit what I am going to do now I can't just leave without because not only is my shirt kind of tight but it's a little bit see through I can't Leave without that bra!

I slowly reach over to grab my bra and tug it trying to pull it, but it stuck under him pretty badly. I tried this for a while, and finally in one my periods of exasperation I glanced at the clock. Oh no I've run out of time now! I give up and leave it there. I grab my purse and dash out the door. But before I leave I stop outside the door, and get the room number.

I run towards the elevator and repeatedly press the button hoping it will arrive quicker if I do that but we all know it doesn't its just wishful thinking. It arrived after a couple of minutes I dashed in and out when it landed on the ground floor and ran towards the reception desk. It was some horny teenage boy who just stood there gawking at my chest area. I knew I should have continued my damn hardest to grab that damn bra!

I smile at him sweetly with a hint of coldness, "Hun my eyes are up here." I snap

He blushes a deep red "so sorry miss, please don't tell my manager."

I feel a little bit guilty for snapping at him it's not his fault I couldn't get my bra. I sigh. "I won't but I'm kind of in a hurry can you just tell me half of the amount of the room I spent with someone yesterday so I can pay."

He gave me a grateful smile and nodded, "Yes of course, if I could just get your name and room number."

"My name is Miss Sinclair and the room number was 300."

He whistles, "Wow mam you must have had a pretty good night's sleep to be in that room that's the best room in the hotel!"

I just blushed, "i don't remember." I said honestly.

He just blushes thinking other things, awe he's so cute.

"Umm it looks like your room is already paid for Mr. Mackinlay paid for it last night."

I gave a bit of a sigh I don't really want him to pay for the whole room by himself. "So how much is half of that room?"

He turned to look at his computer screen and typed a few things in, and then he looked back at me and smiled. "That would be around one thousand five hundred."

My hand rose to my heart wholly shit this boy just gave me a heart attack I thought he one thousand five hundred. "Ha-ha seriously how much is it in half though?"

He just looked at me as if I were crazy. "Miss that is half the price."

Shit that a lot of money bit my pride won't let Mr. Mackinlay pay for the whole thing. I hand the man over my credit card "I'm going to pay but make sure you give Mr. Mackinlay back his half that he already paid for."

I finished paying and ran through the street doors. I shot my arm out and waved "taxi!"

A taxi stopped a few seconds later on front of me I hopped on I told him the address of Eve's place, but he just continued to sit there I looked up and noticed him gawking at my breasts like some old perv. Seriously!

"Do I look like a grocery store item to you?!"

He finally began driving, but every once and a while I noticed him looking at my breasts again through the review mirror. I shivered every time in revulsion.

We finally made it to Eve's I asked the cab driver to wait for about fifteen minutes because I was just getting a couple things then heading to the airport.

As I opened the door Eve came rushing at me and crushed me into a hug, "where the hell have you been I've been worried sick!"